Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Foxy-Floof chapter 43 . 3/17
Eesh. What a terrbily awkward situation. Poor Shikamaru, he's doomed to become a diligent hard-worker, and live in troublesome times.
Foxy-Floof chapter 42 . 3/17
Yay! Natsuhi is a good Mother. She didn't need to die, and it was one of the saddest moments in the first series of Naruto, in my opinion.

Also, is it just me, or is she Uzumaki? Between the tenacity, mommy-impulses, sealing technique, and hair... Well. Maybe I'm just Uzumaki-crazy, but it points that way.
Foxy-Floof chapter 36 . 3/16
Holy crap, I actually forgot about Taki.

But seriously, Taki would be super-useful to have as allies. They're good at hiding, even more than normal, so that's a plus. They're small enough to go unnoticed by Akatsuki, now that they have no bijuu to steal.
And hero water is remarkably similar to both Tsunade's byakugo no in, and Juugo's cursed state. Which as we all know by now, is the chemical precursor to the original curse marks, like Anko's and Kimimaru's.
Foxy-Floof chapter 33 . 3/16
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. This story is getting cagey as hell.

So many factions, so many factors, my brain is giddy with excitement!
Foxy-Floof chapter 26 . 3/15
I LOVE Jiraiya as a Regent Hokage!

OMG he's a laugh a minute. I'm so happy about these chapters. Not too serious, not too fluffy, and plenty of personal growth.
Foxy-Floof chapter 24 . 3/15
Such a powerful summons is a good thing. And would having the contract still extant and signed, moreover, stop Nagato from using lizard and chameleon summons?
Foxy-Floof chapter 17 . 3/15
Well done, well done, well done.

Chapter 17: Well balanced dynamic between the characters.

Another writer onces speculated through their story that the physical characteristics of the sharingan, and exposure to it, include addiction to it, and a fixation on it.
Sort of a mesmerizing effect, with increasing effect over time.
Hence the younger generation not giving two fucks, and the older generations worrying so much about it.
Foxy-Floof chapter 16 . 3/14
EEEEE So happy!

Naruto's a little heartthrob, though he doesn't understand or comprehend it yet... And yeah, something about blue eyes is just so... kawaiiii.
Foxy-Floof chapter 15 . 3/14
Please tell me Kakashi isn't going to do something retarded like jail-break Sasuke because he's the last of Obito's "precious" clan?/?

Please?

TELL ME that Kakashi isn't that stupid, and that implanted sharingan hasn't rotted his brain that badly!
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 3/14
Kakashi needs a swift kick to the balls and a reality check to his teeth.

Someone in another fiction referred to him as a wastrel and a shame to respectable nin everywhere.

I think, in my more cynical moments, and a fair few of my pragmatic ones, that he really is a wastrel, and about as nutty as a bag full of squirrels in autumn.
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 3/14
Oh yes.. I love Anko SO MUCH in chapter 12!

I owe her a jumbo platter of special Dango. in fact, I owe her a platter of home-made dango.

*begins looking up dango recipes*
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 3/14
I LIKED THIS! Chapter 4 of Excape from the Hokage's Hat: SUCCESS!

I will happily eat 6 bowls of rice for this chapter. The stomachache will be absolutely worth it.

It's a real Sakura, not a Kishimoto paper-doll cut-out. One who doubts, and reasons, and questions, and feels, and all the stuff a real girl her age would do. Granted, a real child soldier is usually conditioned more in the way Danzo does things, but this is Konoha, where they're a special kind of stupid.
You misspell the word "ensure" a lot and keep instead spelling it as "insure"
So much filler!
I don't know who you are author-san, but you are a genius when it comes to politics and you should totally run for public office
2,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »