Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Kitrana chapter 43 . 5/26
honestly you could have treated hoshi kind of like north Korea or something. they talk a big game but they can't accomplish anything real next to the actual big boys.
Nice one
Write Your Wrongs chapter 2 . 2/24
Fuck a democracy. Fuck the daimyo. If I was in Tsunade’s position I’d just kill everyone who I didn’t like and tell them to try me.
The beginn of Red Dawn chapter 3 . 2/4
I've now read three chapters and I have to say... absolutely nothing interesting happened.

I thought Naruto should be banished from Konoha and I'm reading three chapters about boring diplomacy.

Sorry, I don't have time for that.
Chapter 5 and yet no Naruto x giants cmon dude in ain’t gonna waste a shit tin of time to get to the paring I’m gonna give a a couple more chapters ,, it’s stories like these that make the hobby of reading strained while yes it might be a good story no one today has the patience to read half a book to get to what they want think man think
reverseghost chapter 43 . 12/21/2023
aw man, another epic fanfiction abandoned. With Shikamaru mentioning that the Hokage would have to return to Konaha within three weeks it seemed like you were nearing the finish line.

I would have liked to have read their return to the village and the clean up that would have ensued. Plus it woud have been a great time to announce Naruto's heritage.

Now that I think about it three weeks would have been enough time for a side trip to Uzu. That would have been yet another emotional upheaval for the poor boy to deal with. And it would have served as a way for Naruto to self reflect about everything that happened in the village before they left and all he had gained on his journey before the hero's triumphant return.

I know you mentioned a possible Itachi/Hana pairing and if Donzo's actions came to light at a trial for the two remaining elders then Itachi could be exonerated and the two could develope a relationship (much to Tsume's amused frustration). Itachi could leave Akatsuki, do as much damage as he can on the way out and join up with the merry band of travelers. Which would give Tsunade a chance to heal his lungs. Gives you a chance to wrap up the Uchiha situation in Konoha with a bow on top and write off Sasuke into obscurity.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/23/2023
It is really sad that this story is abandoned, I for my self really liked this story.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 10/2/2023
I was confused... then I noticed the date. As someome who joined the Naruto fandom when everything was already over with, I never really had a time when everything wasn't already known. Like Danzo's BS resurrection justu and stolen eyes.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 10/2/2023
That shogi game? Amazing. Love the analogy there.

Anyway, I'm not all that annoyed by it, but Kurama's title is "Kyuubi no Youko", the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

I'm pretty sure "Kyuubi no Kitsune" happened because so many authors just knew enough Japanese to
Detsella Morningdew chapter 3 . 10/2/2023
I don't think your Sakura is OOC. Not after a shock like that. And I love your Tsunade. She always seemed... pushed to the side, in canon, after she became Hokage. Not as strong of a personality as she should have been.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 2 . 10/2/2023
Yeah, the manga is so much better, especially for characters. Like Sakura for instance, who is just young and dumb, not reprehensible.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 10/2/2023
Yeah, I like Kakashi... as a character. Even as a man.

He's a good teammate... and a terrible teacher. Just god-awful.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 4/9/2023
Chemnerd263 chapter 15 . 3/2/2023
I just read that you dont want to make naruto "too strong" even with all this potential. It is even more frustrating when a character is given all this extra training and is just as useless as the were in canon. I haven't seen how you are going to handle this yet, but nothing annoys me more than a character who SHOULD be better than they were, being shoehorned into the same ruts as canon.
Ketto Uzumaki chapter 20 . 2/20/2023
Ok so now everyone gunning for them
Kiri and Kumo to convince/recruit