Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
death390 chapter 1 . 1/22
Could use line breaks to signify a transition. Several times it stopped me for a second to adjust what I read in my head since there was no transition. On to next chapter.
Venom Spirit chapter 31 . 1/16
The who shopping stereotype with the female assumption and all kinda grating since it's everywhere in anime and such. Funny at times sure, but it sends a negative message and in a literal view, making a 'team exercise' that's obviously focused n the kunoichi of the team with kiba and shino being more or less 'used' doesn't paint her in a good light i this scene is taken seriously. But thankfully humor and comedy is a thing. It's just it's been done before and it's a safe scenario to make, placing the males into that position or situation. Having them speak out in such a circumstance would be different.

On the serious side, if it's to be a team exercise, it should involve all members of the team equally, or the shopping should have taken place after team dismissal. The entire thing is just so stereotypical that it's just no good. For writers I'd say make a counter scene for kiba and shino that's the opposite and equal of this. But seeing as how the story is old, not going to happen.

Otherwise, great chapter and nice progression of the story so far.
Venom Spirit chapter 8 . 1/14
That is one thing that gets me that is a big thing in anime. Fear of women and supposed female superiority. Not trying to be sexist, but in accordance with equalist movements, the idea is to be level and equal, understand ting to one another, even their quirks and flaws. So being outright judging and bashing basic male hormonal urges as if they are the bane of all evil when there is just no control really is just shoddy. the roles over half a century prior are just being flipped really...

So I hardly understand it when someone like Naruto who is just a young hormonal teenage boy growing into all this after a deprivation of any teaching, feels like it's not natural. It's actually kinda sad and it happens in a lt of fics but happy this isn't so much the case here.

Besides, everyone is a pervert, just depends on how much, and on how and where you express it. We're human, we all have a libido and it comes out in many ways and it's not a bad thing. It's bad when you do it like Jiraiya to be shamelessly public and offensive with it. It's another to be honest, forthcoming, but controlled, and directed towads your special someone or someones or those that are comfortable with you and it around.

Come one people, eual opportunity and understanding. spread the message.

okay I'm done ranting.
Venom Spirit chapter 4 . 1/14
YAHAHAHA! When all your best well laid plans you've built up over years with nefarious and down right nasty actions, that you thought were hidden come to the light of day to hang over your head like the almighty sword of Damocles, you shall feel immense trepidation and foreboding dread as your disgruntled progeny who've come to learn of your skeletons now decide to hold the blade at the string that holds the sword you yourselves have hung above your own heads. You shall know how badly you have villafied your vane and petty actions to be just now lay false as the string is cut and the sword descends upon thy falsity and equal measure of pain and retribution is delivered!

Feel the pain and the burn. FEEL IT!

... Not gonna stop me?

No that was rather nice. Bit too much theater, but it was a nice touch.
Venom Spirit chapter 3 . 1/14
HAHAHAHAHA. Yes Tsunade, embrace the inner dictator, let the inner palapatine flow through you. Now crush them beneath your heel like the insignificant insects they are and feast upon their-KUH!

*Knocked out with frying pan*

... Not going to apologize for him this time. But hoe does he keep escaping?

I like the progression and the fire presented, and the problems they face are realistic enough. Hardball is being played, and she's bringing a cannon ball fr this game.
Venom Spirit chapter 2 . 1/14
ROW ROW Fight the power! Yeah You give it to them Tsunade! Give the old fossils a beating their families past an future will feel! Just for good measure do something to mess with their genitals. they don't need them surely. In fact remove and feed them to the-HEY!

*grabbed and dragged away*

Really, he keeps getting loose. Apologies. Anyway, I lie the return shots Tsunade has fired, shows she's not just cowing to the advisors like she does in many fics. She's her own person and with her own reasons and acts on them. Hokage she may be, but she acts upon her feelings as an individual, rather fthan for the village that fucks with the person she cares for most. Good for recognizing this.
Venom Spirit chapter 1 . 1/14
See this? This a Pinecone. The inside of it has an exploding tag. I'm going to give this to Naruto, 3 actually. One for each Councilor, so he can take them and shove them up their a-MMRPH!

*gagged and pulled away*

Apologies for him. Anyway, good chapter. Will keep reading. Thank you for not using hurting the little dipshit as the reason for his banishment. I only sincerely hope they decimate the shinobi infrastructure of Konoha.
WJMDragonRider chapter 43 . 10/25/2017
this has been a very good story so far. but please update.
Alvirus-s chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
why would Tsunade know the Ichibi's name?
Kutsuu Mugen chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
Hi! I know this story was last updated a super long time ago, and it's probably the last thing on your mind, but I had to comment.

First off, the important bit: the praise. I love this story so far (just starting chapter 18 - Youthful Spirit). It's super relaxing, yet intriguing enough to keep me awake for hours. I normally could go on for a few more lines worth of praise, but my nephew's in town and it's been a super long day. And I just realized I used the word super as part of the actual review three times. Weird.

Okay, now the not-so important bit: the critique. I only have one critique, and it's a very minor one. In chapter 18 - Youthful Spirit, paragraph 5 of actual story, you used Sagi-nee-sama. My issue is that the nee suffix comes from onee, meaning older sister. Since Sagi is a boy, it should probably be Sagi-nii-sama. And that's it. My only critique so far, after reading 17 full chapters. Which is my indirect way of saying this story is bleepin' awesome, and you're a fantastic writer.
tanithlipsky chapter 43 . 6/30/2017
nice
luckyme32 chapter 17 . 6/7/2017
I reallu can't buy the fact that Hana was able to physicslly intimidate Jiraiya, I mean, blackmail, extorsion, seduction, sure; but overpowering him outright? Come on. I'd rather believe he let her go on purpose in order to give Tsunade's group some backup, or to not do anything that would put him on Danzou's level, I guess. Anyway, the story's really good, I'd like a bit more humor bit it's fine like this
Verdauga chapter 2 . 6/1/2017
Oh I am loving this so far
The Black Kraven chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
Good chappy. Although I am disappointed my the Fire Daimyo's bullheadedness -_-
But a compelling chappy nonetheless.
PS-Looking forward to more Advisor's Council bashing

- The Black Kraven
The Black Kraven chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
Cool Chappie keep up the goood woork
_

PS- I will give ya more detailed reviews in the next chappie
-The Black Kraven