Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Guest chapter 43 . 21h
this hole story is a disgrace and you should be ashamed
Guest chapter 9 . 23h
you have to many plot lines going at once most people only care about Naruto himself not back ground characters
Axcel chapter 5 . 11/28
The daimyo clearly does not comprehend how important jinchuuriki are. He also fails to realize that the anarchy is coming solely due to his meddling, not because of the Hokage.
Axcel chapter 1 . 11/28
Considering the uzumaki are royalty, how much trouble do you think the fire daimyo would be in? A lot, no doubt. After all, if you can treat a member of an allied royal family so shittily then how much worth will your words hold to other daimyo? None.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 31 . 11/11
Oh boy. This all looks intense. But now I want those gray jackets.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Tsunade keep abusing naruto u need to stoop
Eonflare chapter 7 . 10/20
So the only reason that's funny is because she won't look young? Weird.

Btw, it's probably too late now, but no harem is my vote.
Eonflare chapter 6 . 10/20
I see Naruto is as lucky as ever.
Eonflare chapter 4 . 10/15
I actually really like what you've done with the characters so far.
Eonflare chapter 3 . 10/15
I didn't know guilt could be fired from a cannon.
Eonflare chapter 2 . 10/15
Interesting. I look forward to seeing the results of these actions.
Eonflare chapter 1 . 10/15
A very good start so far. I'll read this and see where it goes.
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 37 . 10/3
Love it :) really liked how well you described the loneliness and that he just wanted someone to give him some positive attention
Favouring this story :)

Shade out
SeanHicks4 chapter 43 . 9/29
Cool AU, seems a bit familiar but with the publication dates and it bring a challenge fic I could see why. I hope ya come back to it, even if the only way to salvage this would be a quick curbstomp of the Hoshi group...
HikaruWinter chapter 41 . 8/24
"What were they feeding their troops over in Konoha anyways?"
Why, Ramen, of course!
I like Yugito. And the Noodle Incident implied in the Fish Fiasco -I shall call it as such from now onwards. On another note, why do the other Jinchuuriki seem to have the best secondary abilities from their tenants? No wonder Naruto's furball is cranky, walking though Konoha must have been like walking through a swamp of hate.
Oonoki is still as oportunistic as I remember the little goblin being (Good Job!) and, seriously Elders, better to take your fall with dignity in your own terms -and claim plausible deniability (Oonoki has this peculiar art mastered)- than try to erase the evidence and make you even more guilty *facepalms* No hindsight in that corner.
Worry not, this fangirl understands and respects the need of cliffhangers. As long as they don't last long enough to make me forget what the **** the story was about. For short stories, I don't particularly mind, this one ain't favoritin' shit that I ain't be likin'. For more than 100.000 word fics... now, that's a more painful hit.
2,881 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »