Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
:) :) :) :) :) :)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
-_- -_- -_- _-
Centaurious chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
No, just no, when you have a character do something that defies all rational thinking this is the authors fault. There is no logical, tactical, reasonable reason for Shizune to disable Naruto with suspected enemies approaching. If the President of the United States was in a foreign country and his motorcade was attacked the Secret Service wouldn't Tazer him to keep him out of combat. Would you want me to shoot you in the leg if Zombies were attacking to keep you out of the fight?

What Shizune has done with this action is say to Naruto that she doesn't trust him at her back. If she trusted him he would follow her orders to stay out of combat unless defending himself.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Everyone and their brother has his seal on Naruto...
That,s retarded!
Boughdey721 chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
Sorry for not having my name linked to my FF dot net account, am on mobile phone, and I noticed something in the story involving how you state the techniques. When it is an elemental tech (I wwill use the Water Dragon Bullet as an example) then you need to use the the technique (Suiton: Suiryuudan-no-Jutsu)if you use the English word(s) for the tech, use the English phrase (i.e. Water Elemental Release: Water Dragon Bullet (I think his would the actual direct translation from Jap to Eng
Cal The Puppet chapter 33 . 6/30/2014
Damn and things were going so well to... I love your understanding of politics, how we'll you describe the story and your ability as a writing. All your characters have been spot on and I've really been enjoying the read... But your recent portrail of the mizukage and Aoi just feels all wrong... While I could see her trying to recruite tsunade I just can't see her thinking attacking or trying to abduct them is anything less than insane. The only person stupid and aggressive enough to do that kind of stunt against anothe kage is danzo... I feel like you've completely botched her character. I don't even think she was in power at this point in cannon to be honest... I'm going to keep reading because I hope you'll fix this (and that you might pick the story back up soon) but I really think you messed up Mie's character rather badly...
Someguy-youknow chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Shikamaru is a fucking badass. Plain and simple
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2014
Don't rose stems have thorns?
temryz chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
no harems please not a harem only naruhina PLEASE am begging you
Sleepless90 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I love the shoji game. It was awesome!
ElrodAlbino chapter 43 . 5/20/2014
I've had Perfect Lionheart as one of my favourite authors for a long time, and yours is the first story I've read following the posted challenge. I don't know if there are lots of others that I just haven't seen, or if you're unique, but regardless, this is an excellent story (though you could use a beta for some slight spelling mistakes), and I wish you would update again. You have dynamic characterization, a strong grasp of politics, and you understand that making someone super powerful is ultimately boring. Kudos to you.

This story has also caused several ideas to pop into my head, including one I would have loved to have seen in your story.

So, Jiraiya is the sitting Hokage, and news gets out.

scene in some shadowy ninja village
"Sir, Jiraiya the Sage is the current leader of Leaf, and he's uprooted all our spies! What should we do?"

"Jiraiya, you say? Hmmm, he's an expert in counter-intelligence techniques. Aha, I have it! Send for my three sluttiest kunochi, and the complete Icha Icha series!"

"Um, sir?"

"Give them the books, tell them to read them all, and send them as an official delegation to Leaf. Once they meet up with Jiraiya, have them offer to trade information for...inspiration."

I don't expect to see that scene, but it made me giggle uncontrollably, and I needed to share it.

Thanks again for writing!
alex.j.stuart chapter 11 . 5/20/2014
Until I read the AN for this chapter, I'd thought that Danzou had killed the Cat ANBU and Henge'd into her to effect an escape; it seemed like the kind of thing he might pull, especially since he died 'offscreen' here.
The DCG chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
reading over this.. from the future! And man does it fucking piss me off.

I forget of anything happens to that retard fire lord, but at this point in time there's like 3 to 4 other massive country that will cut any ties to the land of fire after hearing how they dicked Naruto over.
zolydck chapter 43 . 5/4/2014
I would love it if you could pick this story back up.

Regardless well done, I had a great read.
Haely Potter chapter 24 . 4/19/2014
I'm laughing out loud right now! Naruto begins to remind me of Ash in Pokémon with the way he continues to collect summons. His reaction also was very Ash-like, though I can easily see it as very in-character for him. :)
Guest chapter 42 . 4/14/2014