Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
I'm Naruto Dude chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
LOL WOW
Wyrd42 chapter 43 . 12/11/2012
Something you get wrong repeatedly: Steel is a kind of metal. Steal is to take something you do not own.

I greatly enjoyed reading through this story for the well done character development, and am disappointed to be caught up. You've done an interesting job of showing off the potential and growth rate of both Hinata and Naruto, without overpowering either. I choose to interpret Kakashi's teaching differently than you do, but admit that your version is a perfectly reasonable interpretation of canon as well. The issue that makes our versions so different is how little interest Kishimoto showed in their training before Shippuuden. Frankly, the early Naruto, while interesting, is not well written. Even the Toad summoning training likely would have been done in a week if Jiraiya wasn't intentionally working Naruto to exhaustion before letting him try it to encourage him to draw on the Kyuubi.

As for the Star village, don't think of it as bashing. Think of it as a reality check. They don't even measure up to some of the other minor villages we see, much less any of the top five. They are better than the wandering clans we see who don't have a village at all, but that power comes with such a drastic cost and limitation of the abilities and range of their ninja that it definitely doesn't bring them to such a high standard as the top 5. Even 5 Kage level ninja do not make up for their low numbers and small size otherwise.

I look forward to seeing more of this story. Have fun and keep on typing.
jaelin910 chapter 43 . 12/10/2012
despite having celebrated the length of this fic ever few chapters, I'm disappointed by this chapter...hopefully you'll finish it soon though
mentallynarutarded chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
You're... awesome... THIS is quality writing. God, what a badass... Keep it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
The story is great and all and I'm not expecting naruto to go super saiyan but seriously you say in the story he is progressing and getting strong but then at every opportunity he gets his ass kicked and them gets told he is powerful and if he was at 100% he would best every body so the hell man what are you doing I don't expect you to have naruto be unbeatable but give me a fight where he wins and it isn't caused by rage induced state I mean every fight you had him in so far he got beat and then everybody talks like he is
Guest chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
I almost feel sorry for kakashi sometimes...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
I'm really hoping your authors note means that danzo really IS dead
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
I have no words to accurately describe how much I enjoyed reading this chapter
Guest chapter 43 . 12/7/2012
what about hinata's healing ability from naruto?
when is he going back? after all the arcs from the series before leaving on jariya's training trip?
will you make it so that the fire daimyo meets tsunade's group when she returns?
chazman89 chapter 43 . 12/6/2012
Hmmm. Nice take on the challenge. Will be interesting to see where it goes.
DualX chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
mwhahahaaa, while i've had several fics open, this is one of the more special ones, cause i remember shit even if i read it several weeks back... I have yet to read this chapter, but i need too favorite and follow because i've had the fic tabbed open for several weeks...
Lord Farsight chapter 43 . 12/5/2012
Well, yook your sweet time but it's forgivable. After all, the current arc in the manga just shows how badass the five major villages truly are. Besides, am I the only one thinking Kishimoto is just adding an epic proportion to his story without taking into account what he previously did ?
moltenamber85 chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
Ah, when used in the right situation, the Crouch of the Wild Tiger is indeed a powerful technique. Now if only the same could be said for the Howl of the Demon Dog.

Enough of the Ranma 1/2 references, though. Despite this being the first review I'm posting for this, I've been greatly enjoying the fic so far. And while I'd love to take the time to recount every little thing I've liked and/or disliked so far, I'd much rather continue reading right now.
Batros940 chapter 43 . 11/29/2012
Hey the way your viewing Hoshi is the way its supposed to be. A minor village that is willing to poison its own shinobi forces with the meteorite in order to try to stand up among the five main villages. Which is why they are always hit pretty hard in fanfictions because they just don't have shinobi who are that great in a fight since most of them are chunnin rank. Keep up the good work hope to read more soon.
AboveTail chapter 43 . 11/29/2012
Excellent! I was hoping that you hadn't abandoned this story, as it is definitely one of my favorites on here. Thanks for the update!
2,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »