Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Ironside2052 chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
And so Konoha's Downfall begins...

Civil war is imminent for the land of fire. No matter how hard they try and avoid it.

Glad to see Naruto and Co. are doing well.

I am eagerly awaiting the next chapters...
yuki chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
*still searching for the jaw on the ground*

I can't believe Ayame can so kick ass. Chop the board into half, pity she is not a ninja. I think Kiba will have to stay in the hospital longer. I can't believe Tsume is so hard up and will Orochimaru act be put in full effect? I'm waiting for the next one soon.
Coralen chapter 8 . 6/28/2009
yo. i'm loving the story. i gotta say i really liked the angle that naruto got this massive boost of power, but couldn't control it to even the slightest degree. it always kind of bugs me that you get such great authors giving their main characters a huge boost and not considering that they'll need time and a huge amount of effort to get used to it. kinda like me, i have a very physical job and i work out a bit, so my physical strength is improving a fair bit. i'm constantly having to be careful not to hurt people or damage things when i didn't use to have be so careful. eventually, it'll be second nature, but you have to focus in the beginning
Transient Fossil chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I would rather this not be a harem but it is a very good story and I like it.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I'm really enjoying your version of this challenge. I like the idea of the seals.
crazzyredhead chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
this is really good i like this and wonder how you will take it
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
holy freakin' hell. honey, I'm astonished, amazed, and honored to read as killer a story as this. I can't wait to read more!
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/23/2009
Update... i think
Cenright chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
You have some really original ideas, from Naruto's sealing, to how he is dealt with so negatively by some of the 'kinder clans' as some would call them. I have never seen someone handle Sakura's almost-betrayal in this way either. Most completely drop it, or completely bash her. The way you dealt with her ACTUALLY makes sense!

I will happily look for new chapters of this work.
dragon7734 chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Dude, I have read a few of the other fics in lionhearts challenge. You have a good story better than most, You have a good reason why Naruto is getting stronger. I like the fact that he is not superpowered, and not becoming a half demon too. I am gonna add this to my alerts and faves. I hope you get the time to update soon.
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
great story though i thought the begining was rushed you leveled out in the later chapters with noticable improvement can't wait to read more ja nee
Patrick S chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
one of the better responses to the challenge I have read so far. keepup the good work
ShadowligerV chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I really like the story. The fact that you leave no point of veiw open is new in a lot of fics and I like it. Now if the Elders' only knew what Jiriaya could I think they would crap themselves.
Gabo 1602 chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
I KNOW I read this sometime, but I don't know what happened that I didn't subscribe or anything... This is great! Keep it up!
exomatt chapter 8 . 6/13/2009