Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
tedlay chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
awesome story please udapte asap please
Fresh Prince of Konoha chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I gotta say that out of all the Missing Hokage Challenges that are around, yours is one of the few that provides a reason why the Council can go over the Hokage's head. Also, most others don't give a reason like your story does. I gotta say i'm lookin forward to reading this.
Enigmatic Igor chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
The fact that you let us know why you haven't been able to update and gave us a bit to keep some of us from rioting is more than enough. Glad to have you back.
MegaB chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Yo Vortex!

Not much to say here apart from I was disappointed that it wasn't a full chapter! You gave reasons though so I can hardly blame you. There looks to be some great Sakura development here but I can't really comment unless I get to read the whole thing. So I'll hold off until you update with the real chapter.

So hope it comes out soon!

Best regards,

MegaB
GunSmoke2 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Awesome story, can't wait for more chapters.
Youko Rayah chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
o.0

"Black File"? as a video? Is that a nod to the Sensui arc of Yu Yu Hakusho?

nice fic so far, I've been reading through as many of these "Missing Hokage" fics as I can find, and yours is one of the best so far :3
Hektols chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Update soon.
Lord Edric chapter 7 . 6/12/2009
If only Tsunade could get rid of her advisers like that
Lord Edric chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
what's rube?
Gravity The Wizard chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Nice Preview! Wonders why Sakura's life keeps showing up I rather the story showed other things.
Venomhand chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
I have to say, you are a good author. I like how you can make a scene heartwarming or funny. And the perspective of various characters adds more depth to the story.

Anyways, sorry about the computer trouble, hope it gets fixed!
geetac chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
I like the chapter.
Shinigami chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Good to see that Sakura is taking her role as a ninja seriously. Poor Kurenai! Perhaps she should sic Gai on her-he can help Sakura improve her taijutsu? His training method may be insane but they seem to work for Lee...As for Ino-I feel sorry for her when she finds out that her clan are guilty of hurting Naruto. She is bound to be utterly mortified...Either way-she definitely won't be happy in the least!
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Nice preview. And thanks for keeping us up to date.
Kirit0 SAO chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
well i can see that somthin new is happenin. i hope ur computer and internet troubles end quickly and u can upload the full version quickly.

so keep up the good work
2,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »