Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
I think that Naruto was bad in his studies because he didn't have parental help during his Academy days and he didn't have anybody to give him proper training for his special situation: remember that Naruto had too much chakra capacity for academic techniques. If his studies were sabotaged as many authors think he would never have reached to the final exam.
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I never expected that the councilors would have some reasons to justify Naruto's banishment apart of their hate for the boy.

Well done.
FireFox.kitsune09 chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
Astounding! I have about zero amount of boredom after reading this! I can'y wait till the next chapter. So yeah keep up the good work. JA NE!
Helljump chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
I abstain from voting. Your story, do what YOU want to.

Good story so far, particularly enjoying the various bits of political intrigue that are flying around.

Now if only Tsunade could take noted on being a Kage from the Tsuchi-man... life would be much simpler. D

Immaculate spelling, with a few slip-ups with the grammar. (word order mainly)

Kepp writing, and I'll keep reading.
jLinsmith89 chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
I vote NxH. I would pefer this over a harem due in part to the situation that they are in at the moment as they will be traveling it would be difficult to build relationships of any lasting value romantically. Also Hinata is a good match simply due to the fact that she is empathetic towards Naruto which given the life he has lived will make him more receptive to her feelings. As for the situation in Kohonah will there be repercussions from other countries regarding alliances and other such matters? Like with Wave the Land of Snow, Suna etc... Will these affect their economy? In all I like the way you writing this story and are bringing other smaller countries into play. Its not all focused on one thing and gives shading and color to the story. Good job. I have just one more question, will Naruto be befriending other demon vessels?
kyuubi27 chapter 7 . 5/26/2009
nice story, i am interested in seeing where you will take this it seems all doom and gloom right now but i am willing to bet there will be better things on the horizen for our young hero.
Malix2 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
This is an awesome story, I look forward to the next chapter. The whole idea of having tons of seals holding back his power is rather new, and I look forward to seeing what he can do when get gets back to 100 percent.
OrionTheHunter chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
Good story! I think I've read most of the responses to this challenge, and while most of them are high quality, you've also done a great job at keeping faithful to the challenge but being rather different than the others.

I look forward to seeing where you take this from here.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
You sir have a lot of potential with your set up here.

Jiraiya working his best to remove power from the advisers and any annoying civilian members of the council.

The Hyuuga and Yamanaka clan dealing with their seal masters who betrayed the village.

Then add any fun Jiraiya wants to inflict on people pissing him off. I could see him offering to put the seals on anyone who said the Kyuubi brat deserved them.

Then there's the whole situation with the Daimyo of fire country trying to get into the pissing contest under shallow circumstances/reasoning.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
yeah but if she was out to cripple the village there's various things that she's missing. Significant portions of: village money accounts, hokage library, hokage archives, anbu library, ninja library. Basically all jutsus and such.

Next she needs to secure all of Naruto's inheritance, any damages from the civilian council members and Danzo. In fact I'm surprised ROOT didn't get any seals on him.
baduqwa chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
I have to say that this is the BEST response to Lionheart's challenge I've read yet. It's quite clear to me that you put a lot of effort into filling the little details that make a story unique and great (i.e. things like how Shizune was trained).

I haven't noticed any glaring errors or plot holes, so good job there.

I like your style. Keep it up!
Shukuen chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
If you're still taking votes, also a chime for "No To Harem".

While I can honestly say your take on the challenge is a refreshing difference from the standard cliches, as well as justifying the few minor character bashing that slips in here and there, I worry that the issue of "multi-shipping" would detract from the story itself and forcing it would turn this from an Adventure Fiction to a trite and cliche fandom romance.

And we have enough of those clogging the tubes of fanfiction, thank you very much.
Tashio chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
Awwe! Mann... I was not able to vote in poll. This is my first time reading this, so I just going to vote here. My vote is NO HAREM, it's just time consuming and dull. I know I am biased when it come to Hinata/Naruto pairing, I mean who wouldn't I certainly don't want my man sniffing around other female pants. I only knew two Harem story that I found tolerable to read, but even still I am having a hard time swallowing it.

Please, please, if this story going to be a Harem can you put a warning sign, so that I can run away as far as I can. Even if the plot is very impressive, I cannot read it again. I know I am going to miss a very awesome story here, but I still take my chance. I always believe in faithfulness to your other half.

Till next time.
count-zechs00 chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
One of the best of the Missing Hokage stories so far. Really enjoying the intrigue. You'd think though that Akatsuki would be a bit irritated at suddenly having to go out of their way to find Naruto. Possibly even going so far as having to save him from possible opponents (unlikely). I get the feeling that Itachi may end up deciding that Naruto is the one to end his torment. But would he go against Akatsuki for it? Me thinks yes. I am just aching to see how Jiraiya is going to put the screws to Konoha. It also looks like Konoha may very well descend into civil war. Are you going to include the ramifications of Naruto's exile/medical leave when the countries that hold Naruto in high regard find out (Spring, Tea, Wave, Suna)? Personally, I'm kind of hoping that they start boycotting Konoha, bringing to the Daimyo's attention just how much more valuable Naruto is than he thought.
Backgroundman chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
"Practically rubbing his hands together in glee, Danzou felt ALIVE for the first time in years" Heh, nice line, oh how he wants to, but he can't! Anyway, nice story so far. Very logic'ed out, and not too much character bashing, very impressive for this plotbunny. Alot of the other versions seem to take the character bashing as a must.
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »