Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Cenright chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
You have some really original ideas, from Naruto's sealing, to how he is dealt with so negatively by some of the 'kinder clans' as some would call them. I have never seen someone handle Sakura's almost-betrayal in this way either. Most completely drop it, or completely bash her. The way you dealt with her ACTUALLY makes sense!

I will happily look for new chapters of this work.
dragon7734 chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Dude, I have read a few of the other fics in lionhearts challenge. You have a good story better than most, You have a good reason why Naruto is getting stronger. I like the fact that he is not superpowered, and not becoming a half demon too. I am gonna add this to my alerts and faves. I hope you get the time to update soon.
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 8 . 6/17/2009
great story though i thought the begining was rushed you leveled out in the later chapters with noticable improvement can't wait to read more ja nee
Patrick S chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
one of the better responses to the challenge I have read so far. keepup the good work
ShadowligerV chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
I really like the story. The fact that you leave no point of veiw open is new in a lot of fics and I like it. Now if the Elders' only knew what Jiriaya could I think they would crap themselves.
Gabo 1602 chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
I KNOW I read this sometime, but I don't know what happened that I didn't subscribe or anything... This is great! Keep it up!
exomatt chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Great Story!

Please continue!
Dream-Walker 94 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Please update soon! Love the story so far!
Knives91 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Nice. Keep at it!
tedlay chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
please udapte asap please it is so awesome
tedlay chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
awesome story please udapte asap please
Fresh Prince of Konoha chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I gotta say that out of all the Missing Hokage Challenges that are around, yours is one of the few that provides a reason why the Council can go over the Hokage's head. Also, most others don't give a reason like your story does. I gotta say i'm lookin forward to reading this.
Enigmatic Igor chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
The fact that you let us know why you haven't been able to update and gave us a bit to keep some of us from rioting is more than enough. Glad to have you back.
MegaB chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Yo Vortex!

Not much to say here apart from I was disappointed that it wasn't a full chapter! You gave reasons though so I can hardly blame you. There looks to be some great Sakura development here but I can't really comment unless I get to read the whole thing. So I'll hold off until you update with the real chapter.

So hope it comes out soon!

Best regards,

MegaB
GunSmoke2 chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
Awesome story, can't wait for more chapters.
2,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 188 .. Last Next »