Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
nightwind83 chapter 43 . 4/12
shame that you lost the drive for the story
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 4/6
shoulda had Sakura pull out her chakra enhanced punch an blast Kakashi in the balls with it for being such an arrogant lazy Uchiha obsessed asshole lol
The bashing ruins this story for me
7 chapter 26 . 3/12
S da
The Fox Sage chapter 28 . 3/8
dont you fucking dare start with that filler fish chick,im tired of this filler stuff
The Fox Sage chapter 27 . 3/8
dont pull that naming thing being a mistake shit, hashirama and madara themselves do that snd they sre stronger then sll 5 kage combined
The Fox Sage chapter 27 . 3/8
personally i agree with fukosaku,jiraiya should be the one training naruto not tsunade or shizune
The Fox Sage chapter 26 . 3/8
once again can you not waste time with a story arc about yakumo, a character most dont even know exists let alone care about the fate of
The Fox Sage chapter 25 . 3/8
oh my fucking god no one cares about yakumo,kurenai,ino or sakura,quit with this shit,im finding myself skilping paragraphs or endless text about pointless characters
bigfan22 chapter 43 . 3/8
An absolute shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. It's without a doubt an entertaining and well written story. I really hope one day your muse for this fic will return, so we can see how Konoha reacts to the new and improved Naruto. Till then...GREAT JOB!
Ntraveler chapter 43 . 2/25
Continue if possible
The Fox Sage chapter 8 . 2/24
it should have been go not chinese checkers thats literally a game with a real country in the name and thus doesn't exist in the naruto universe
TobaccoWizzard chapter 43 . 2/23
As one of the previous reviewers stated, this is some of the best fanfiction I have ever read thus far. I will be happy to see updates again, hope everything is fine.
RavenSummoning chapter 43 . 2/23
Just finished this story as it is, and wanted to thank you for the reading material. From what I can tell your whole profile died with this story, so I hope everything came out okay for you. Just one more thing to add, if you ever come back I'd be one of those estatic to keep reading. Your stuff is as good as any of the stories you've mentioned in your notes.
Jenn chapter 7 . 2/12
Wow! You're a really good writer! I bet you could come up with a story of your own as good as naruto's storyline.
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »