Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Foxy-Floof chapter 12 . 3/14
Oh yes.. I love Anko SO MUCH in chapter 12!

I owe her a jumbo platter of special Dango. in fact, I owe her a platter of home-made dango.

*begins looking up dango recipes*
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 3/14
I LIKED THIS! Chapter 4 of Excape from the Hokage's Hat: SUCCESS!

I will happily eat 6 bowls of rice for this chapter. The stomachache will be absolutely worth it.

It's a real Sakura, not a Kishimoto paper-doll cut-out. One who doubts, and reasons, and questions, and feels, and all the stuff a real girl her age would do. Granted, a real child soldier is usually conditioned more in the way Danzo does things, but this is Konoha, where they're a special kind of stupid.
You misspell the word "ensure" a lot and keep instead spelling it as "insure"
So much filler!
I don't know who you are author-san, but you are a genius when it comes to politics and you should totally run for public office
The daimyo is a moron
Last true Naruto fan chapter 1 . 1/14
I list this fanfic of a juvenile immature writing
THE L0NE WANDERER chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Okay, I normally hate Sakura. She, for the most part, is the whiny fan girl whom I could care less about. But your portrayal and character growth (and the roast of Kakashi's shitty teaching skills) of her made her likeable to me. No longer was she an annoying bannshe the rest of the random portrays her as, but of someone who actually has a soul, gets over. Sasuke, and becomes her own person, and her incompetence explained.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 43 . 12/10/2016
Can't wait to see your next chapter.
Reasonable man chapter 42 . 10/28/2016
I have found your fic when I was reading articles in TvTropes. I never thought that they would use fanfics as sources for their website.

Honestly I disliked your fic at start. Overall idea of Hokage to leave her village for the sake of one shinobi is weak part of your fic. However, you managed to provide reasons, like using her trip to take all attention of enemies to her while her village will be recovering under her friends rule. I think it is still weak part of plot, but you managed to get up from this hole.

Then after couple chapters, I started to like you fic. And here are my reasons:

1. Characters thoughts are described well. Their motives looks realistic. It hard nowadays to find good fic with thought description like yours.

2. You are not forgetting other characters and using some amount of screen time. Sometimes you use this too much and it becomes hard to keep multiple parallel plotlines.

The one thing that makes me sad that you havent updated your fic for about 4 YEARS. Also, your account looks inactive. This is good fic to read, I really hope that you will update this fic.

Good Luck.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
I still would have preferred Sakura break his nose. The more you say about it the more I realize Kakashi is kinda worthless
Anarchy of the Soul chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Sometimes, ya gotta break somethin' before ya can fix it.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/18/2016
Good concept but each chapter leaves me frustrated. Your chapters barely have any depth because you don't explain what's going on in enough detail before going to another scene. in the future, should you decide to pick up writing again finish a sequence or find better stopping points before moving to a different scene and add more detail. Ideally the best authors want to draw their readers in and have the scenes play out in their minds with their descriptive sentences and you've failed that by quite a large margin. It's still redeemable and I hope you do continue some day
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Awesome chapter
mckertis chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
Some might call your storytelling "non-linear", while i would say it is "chaotic". Following one plot line, only minutes pass between excerpts, while for another line it's weeks ? Ridiculous.
2,950 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »