Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Ghest chapter 10 . 2/11
not much of a cliffhanger, its pretty obvious whats about to happen.
Ghest chapter 5 . 2/10
I like the Fire Daimyo, I disagree with him, but I like him, hell, his position being well-reasoned despite being something I disagree with, and that I'd bet most people with the information at hand would disagree with, is why I like him.
my 2 guys chapter 43 . 1/26
that was good keep the chapters coming
Please please update I really love the story! ! ! ! !
SageModeSasuke chapter 34 . 1/15
This story needs to have it's own TV tropes page if it doesn't already.
SageModeSasuke chapter 33 . 1/15
Oooh. Utakata is cool. Looking forward to it.
SageModeSasuke chapter 28 . 1/15
Fairy Tail IS awesome.
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 1/14
I love this story. That is all!
SageModeSasuke chapter 12 . 1/14
I took note that you stopped on this story. I am reading it anyway and request you finish it. It is truly amazing.
Tip chapter 17 . 1/4
"tried"
D chapter 1 . 1/3
THANK YOU! People say that NaruSaku is 'canon' even though we all know that their relationship isnt innt in that stage. Its like a brother/sister. And, GO NARUHINA IS COMPLETE CANON! THEY GET MARRIED!
Axcel chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
"Honestly? I don't think that one little girl is worth starting a war over, again. Do you?"
Right after the narrator stated the only thing preventing war last time was the Kyuubi and Hiruzen. Now they want to try again but this time targeting both that same heiress and Konoha's jinchuuriki while planning to attack the Hokage yet they don't think it'ill start a war. Conveniently ignoring that any one of those would cause a war, let alone all three at the same time.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/28/2015
this hole story is a disgrace and you should be ashamed
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
you have to many plot lines going at once most people only care about Naruto himself not back ground characters
Axcel chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
The daimyo clearly does not comprehend how important jinchuuriki are. He also fails to realize that the anarchy is coming solely due to his meddling, not because of the Hokage.
2,923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »