Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Axcel chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
"Honestly? I don't think that one little girl is worth starting a war over, again. Do you?"
Right after the narrator stated the only thing preventing war last time was the Kyuubi and Hiruzen. Now they want to try again but this time targeting both that same heiress and Konoha's jinchuuriki while planning to attack the Hokage yet they don't think it'ill start a war. Conveniently ignoring that any one of those would cause a war, let alone all three at the same time.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/28/2015
this hole story is a disgrace and you should be ashamed
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
you have to many plot lines going at once most people only care about Naruto himself not back ground characters
Axcel chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
The daimyo clearly does not comprehend how important jinchuuriki are. He also fails to realize that the anarchy is coming solely due to his meddling, not because of the Hokage.
Axcel chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Considering the uzumaki are royalty, how much trouble do you think the fire daimyo would be in? A lot, no doubt. After all, if you can treat a member of an allied royal family so shittily then how much worth will your words hold to other daimyo? None.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 31 . 11/11/2015
Oh boy. This all looks intense. But now I want those gray jackets.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
Tsunade keep abusing naruto u need to stoop
Eonflare chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
So the only reason that's funny is because she won't look young? Weird.

Btw, it's probably too late now, but no harem is my vote.
Eonflare chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
I see Naruto is as lucky as ever.
Eonflare chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
I actually really like what you've done with the characters so far.
Eonflare chapter 3 . 10/15/2015
I didn't know guilt could be fired from a cannon.
Eonflare chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Interesting. I look forward to seeing the results of these actions.
Eonflare chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
A very good start so far. I'll read this and see where it goes.
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 37 . 10/3/2015
Love it :) really liked how well you described the loneliness and that he just wanted someone to give him some positive attention
Favouring this story :)

Shade out
SeanHicks4 chapter 43 . 9/29/2015
Cool AU, seems a bit familiar but with the publication dates and it bring a challenge fic I could see why. I hope ya come back to it, even if the only way to salvage this would be a quick curbstomp of the Hoshi group...
2,927 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »