Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
Ibskib chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
Noticed two errors:

the demon brats place - the demon brat's place

blaitenly - blatantly
Boricuasbond chapter 40 . 4/15/2016
40 chapters and still Narutos party arent home yet. You are streghting this story way to much. Ive enjoyed most of the chapters but really, theres just to much time between chapters and no real progress in Narutos Jutsus or new Jutsus.
nightwind83 chapter 43 . 4/12/2016
shame that you lost the drive for the story
marquis.shax chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
shoulda had Sakura pull out her chakra enhanced punch an blast Kakashi in the balls with it for being such an arrogant lazy Uchiha obsessed asshole lol
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
The bashing ruins this story for me
7 chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
S da
The Fox Sage chapter 28 . 3/8/2016
dont you fucking dare start with that filler fish chick,im tired of this filler stuff
The Fox Sage chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
dont pull that naming thing being a mistake shit, hashirama and madara themselves do that snd they sre stronger then sll 5 kage combined
The Fox Sage chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
personally i agree with fukosaku,jiraiya should be the one training naruto not tsunade or shizune
The Fox Sage chapter 26 . 3/8/2016
once again can you not waste time with a story arc about yakumo, a character most dont even know exists let alone care about the fate of
The Fox Sage chapter 25 . 3/8/2016
oh my fucking god no one cares about yakumo,kurenai,ino or sakura,quit with this shit,im finding myself skilping paragraphs or endless text about pointless characters
bigfan22 chapter 43 . 3/8/2016
An absolute shame this fic hasn't been updated in so long. It's without a doubt an entertaining and well written story. I really hope one day your muse for this fic will return, so we can see how Konoha reacts to the new and improved Naruto. Till then...GREAT JOB!
Ntraveler chapter 43 . 2/25/2016
Continue if possible
The Fox Sage chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
it should have been go not chinese checkers thats literally a game with a real country in the name and thus doesn't exist in the naruto universe
BrandtS chapter 43 . 2/23/2016
As one of the previous reviewers stated, this is some of the best fanfiction I have ever read thus far. I will be happy to see updates again, hope everything is fine.
2,955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »