Reviews for Escape from the Hokage's Hat
marquis.shax chapter 31 . 2/8/2015
sleep is overrated
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
as you stated in this chapter Kakashi was just to damn lazy and that's what pisses me off about his character so much. He sits there at the memorial stone lamenting the fact that he couldn't save Obito or Rin and yet he does nothing to help prevent that from happening as a jonin sensei and the fact that he doesn't seem to treat his senseis son so great and puts the uchiha on a pedestal because he reminds him of Obito (makes me kinda wonder if Kakashi was gay and had a thing for Obito lol)
marquis.shax chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
I realize you quit writing anything (at least on this site) around 2 years ago but I absolutely LOVE the way you've made Tsunade. I always thought especially due to Naruto being her actual family that she'd be the extremely protective type of Naruto and is not one you want to piss off and when it comes to Naruto that goes at least triple lol
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
aside from helping defeat Kaguya the best thing Uke EVER did was kill Danzo as that old bastard had it coming I mean seriously trying to kill the hokage, helping to incite the Uchiha clan to attempt a coup, stealing multiple sharingans, and working with Snake Pedo with the invasion
Diaspared chapter 43 . 1/18/2015
Oh, good, the story died before it sank to hell.
Diaspared chapter 41 . 1/18/2015
The changes in Hinata's chakra are rapidly making me desire to stop reading this story, so congrats: you got someone with your stupidity.
Diaspared chapter 39 . 1/18/2015
Oh fuck this, you're going to try to make Hinata naruto's equal, aren't you? And by intentionally and arbitrarily limiting his use of Shadow clones, and then by deus ex machina giving her the sam use of them.

That's fucking stupid.
Diaspared chapter 35 . 1/18/2015
If you have some arbitrary "Oh Hinata's going to be on Naruto's level because X" thing in the works, that's incredibly disappointing.
Diaspared chapter 34 . 1/18/2015
Congrats, you've maanged to choose an effectivly useless jutsu for Naruto to use.

There's a damn good reason jiraiya trained him in canon, and it has quite a bit to do with the type of techniques he's learning. He uses ninjutsu. NINjutsu. Genjutsu is harder for him, and not something he really needs to use, considering his actual opponents. He needs to be able to beat the tar out of them, not trap them for 2 seconds.
Diaspared chapter 33 . 1/18/2015
Nah, in a worst case scenario he starts channeling the Kyuubi and wins that way.

You keep forgetting about that thing.
Diaspared chapter 24 . 1/18/2015
Perfect Lionheart is a horrible author, so, uh, following the challenge exactly is dumb.

Seriously, challenges are for inspiration, not guidelines.
Diaspared chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Okay, if you start giving stupid powerups to Shizune and Hinata, I'll be a bit mad.
Diaspared chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
...yeah, uh, the Daimyo is about to inspire civil war. Also the elders comitted treason multiple times, he doesn't have the authority he thinks.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I'm only on chapter 4 and the words are giving me a headache...that's a good thing.
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Haha! Take that you evil monster/being/ninja/Houki?
I actually REALLY, REALLY enjoy the parts with Hana and just Konoha in general.
Another great chapter and keep up the good work!
2,891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »