Reviews for Haven of Family
Psychotic Demonic Angel chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
So. I love this story and I'm totally hooked but since it's been 7 years since you updated, I'm guessing you're not continuing the story. Please put 'discontinued' in the summary so future readers know!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
UPDATE SOON PLZ!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
chapter 1: Hello Mary-Sue
awesomeami316 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
This is so so so so so so so so so so good! Love it so much please update soon!
Inactiveaccount1111111 chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
love it please update soon
xBlownxAwayx chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I love it! Anna is a very unique character, like how Brady is her younger brother but she's adopted. Please update soon!
Lupinscout chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
Please update this. Seriously. This is a great idea. I've never read a fanfiction where the girl is a sister. It's really great! Plus it's about Embry too who, in my opinion, gets looked over far too often. So please continoue this, because I'm really looking forward to the rest of it.
imadinorawr chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
I love it! Update sooooooooon! WHy did you stop writing?
Happy2BeeMe chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
I really love the story and your writing is captivating. I know you haven't written it a long time buthopefully something inspires you topic back up. I especially like how much deal you gointo and how muchback ground I fo you gave. I enjoyed that you did just jump into one of the wolfs imprinting like most do.
Ryn of Magic chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
umm... Ok, I don't know quite what to hik yet. Introduce the Cullen's and i might form an oppinion.
Dyinglight-15 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
i love ur story and cant wait 4 more
Panda Blitz chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Awe! Please update soon! I can't wait for another chapter!
Gloo1997 chapter 9 . 7/3/2010
I love this story. update soon.
SadieGirl18 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Okay, I just got to say I really really hope you update this soon! I'm dieing here! I want to know what happens, and I love the whole brother/sister relationship too, it rocks! Update soon! Please!
georgia 11 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
okay sobeen nearly a year since your last update...time to get back on the horse! please i just found this story a few days ago totally in my favorites now :) but really you have an interestig and well written story going here please continue on :) i will bager you until you do :).