Reviews for The Seemingly Impossible
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Loved it
shaf chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
i love rosalie pov . awesome
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I love this story! You portray the characters very well and I love their reactions.
bananafox chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this was great. i love reading stories about this conversation.
Torie Rilistkrytcat chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Love it! It seems so real, like what would have really happened from Rosalie's point of view. Love it!
Summer Swim chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Hi,I'm Summer and I loved your write really well,you know.:),looking forward for more Rosalie POV fanfictions!

Becky L chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was really good
glasgowgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wow, what a great job you have done, at portraying Rosalie.

I've Just started reading 'Smiling Through The Pain', and thought I would have a nosey at this too, as it seemed to accompany it.

I'm sure glad I did, its a greatly written piece, and grammatically perfect.

Well done, you're a very gifted author, and I can't wait to continue 'Smiling Through The Pain'...x
Taye Tay chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
it sound jut lik her
Momentarily Sane chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
That was amazing, I loved it :)

I just stole back breaking dawn from my mom and was reading that part, but then I really wanted to know what the conversation could've or would've been like between them. So, as I've learned, there's a fanfic for just about everything and typed it.

Your's was the first to come up, and I'm glad, because it was so good, honestly I loved it. Very well written and it didn't rush to anything, and the conversation was as it should've been, short and sweet.

Very well done! :D (y)
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
aw I love it! :)
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I think you pulled it off.

I haven't seen anyone else write this phone call from Rosalie's point of view, and I think it was well written.

Only thing -

"I smirked at him as I considered saying, ‘Oh, I know what you’re talking about. You want to go watch chick flicks with me.’ Maybe I’d even hold him to it."

The wording was just a bit confusing for a second. Was she actually going to say, "Let's watch chick flicks." Or was she gonig to say it in a suggestive manner, all the while knowing that they'd end up seeking entertainment in a more desirable way? I was just unclear about what Rosalie had EXACTLY thought or meant.

I think you should've just gone for a simple:

"'Maybe we could watch a movie,' said Rosalie innocently with a devilish glint in her eye. Emmett grinned as he thought of all the possibilities of the evening."

Or something along those lines, but better than my pathetic on-the-spot writing skills.

I think that it was a ccreative idea and I hope you write more Twilight!

jen chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
love it! absolutely love it!
FyreTwilighter chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was really good! I love the look into Rosalie's mind and part of the story! Another part of the story that I really want to hear from Rosalie's point of view is the airport scene from Breaking Dawn. When Bella goes to hug Rosalie. But anyways, that was really good!
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That's one of my favorite scenes in all of Breaking Dawn, and I just love reading stuff like this :D This is so going on my favorites!

P.S. Just finished "Smiling Through the Pain" and it was spectacular! Keep writing!