Reviews for Not Named LeBron
Hart-of-Tree-Hill chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Great work! And I literally started freaking out when I realized where all of the rejected names were from, The OC of course! Again great work this was really cute!
dyan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
cute and sweet naley!
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
i like it
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wonderful! So sweet!
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Aww! Such a cute story! Nice going on the O.C. names by the way! You're right, that was really easy! This is a good story, cute, fluffy, and happy! Happy fanfics are always good, there isn't enough of them! Anyway, nice writing and super cute story! Naley is my favorite OTH pairing and I love good fics about them! Thanks for this, I needed it!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aw, that's a cute way for Jamie to have gotten his name.
easilyaddicted17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I never understood why the Nana named Sandy Sanford. Poor guy

Cute story
Candie Honey chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is such a cute story!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was ADORABLE!

I loved that so much!
lulitasmv chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
that is so cute

i loved that they were testing to each other at the begining and then haley didnt want to ditch school and nathan keep testing giving her reasons to do it . that was so nathan thing to do

and i can totally see that scene in the show about how they came out with the names

you should write more like this
oth23oth23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
perfect! so cute and fun.. great job!
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
very cute, would love to read a one shot were they have the baby and every one finds out the name
hottie23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was so cute! And all those names were form the OC right?
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Gosh this site has everything. lol,

I like this , it's cute, I watch some one tree hill, and I gotta admit it is really good. anyways, I think this is cute, you kept the realationship between Haley and Nathan natural.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aww! I loved it. It definetly helped with the break in the show. I can't wait to get some good Naley when it comes back! haha

But I loved this so much. Especially Nathan's first text to Haley. So cute!

You should definetly write more soon!