Reviews for Secret Locket
India chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Will u tell us who have the story ?
lantus123 chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Man, I just started reading this story yesterday and now it is up for adoption, thats a real kick in the azz. To bad I wasn't a writer i would like to see the story continue,
LanaLee1 chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
This story is wonderful. I do hope hat you don't stop writing it.
puasluoma chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Update ASAP please'
psychovampirefreak chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Great story so far!
JoJo Sky chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Just read chapters 1-11 and I like the idea/story but a few chapters repeat and the start seems to be a future take then it goes back to when they meet, is it meant to be like that I'm a bit confused.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
I actually had a friend who has affair with a teacher. It last all high school. Noone new and noone guess anything. If we didin't go on double date few times I wouldn't be able to tell there is something between them. They were like spies or something. Total conspiracy.
HisBella4ever4909 chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
When are you going to update this story?
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
awe i'm glad that Bella has someone like Edward! can't wait to see what will happen next!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
can't wait to see what will happen next!
kelly2011 chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
please update this story I really like it and would like to know what happens next. thanks and i look forward to seeing an update.
puasluoma chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Eww so awkward! Your mom and sister! Eww lol
Please update asap
spunkransom12 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Sooo fucking good! I love it, everything. You put so much emotion into it. You don't over do the sex, actually you seem to use as little as possible yet it still has an impact. You are truly a great author. Please update soon!

Write on,
Spunkransom12
Pianogirl05 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
You've got a great thing going with the story and the writing is very deep. One big thing wrong with the story is you seem to be changing things as you go which really messes with the readers mind. In the preface you tell us that Bella is 16 and Edward is 24. Later on in another chapter you give us an an telling us Bella is 17. Then you tell us Phil couldn't be prosecuted, but now he has escaped from jail. These are a couple of major factors in your story. You need to make a decision and then make those changes in your story so future and current readers are not confused.
Pianogirl05 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Where did Phil escape from? You said in the story he didn't go to jail.