Reviews for Middle of Nowhere
Dudly chapter 7 . 10/24
That has to have been one of the best harry/edward progression I've read yet :D It's all in the little things and the moments and it developped splendidly!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 10 . 2/9
Whens the next update and I hope you don't make it so bella and edward are like the movies I was hoping she would be a side piece of the story just a small bump on the road so to speak.
dainystarkblack chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
wha- hey! i really want the next chapter!:( update please?
tamashiyuki chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I like so much!

No continue?
rosa chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
like the story and hope you update soon.
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Hahaha, I just feel so sorry for Harry. And are you ever going to update this again? I hope so. Please update...
JlovesGaara chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I loved this story! I am sad that it was never finished, but you did a marvelous job so far.
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Please Update soon! This is good
vampmuffin chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
A good story, I like how you kept Harry's eyes green. And I agree with you that its good to try to stick to more of the characters original traits.
JadeObsession chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
gods, how i HATE bella!
Snarry Potter chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
i loved this story if there is an update or a sequel please send me a link to it thank you
shironi27 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Enjoyed this so much! Hope you consider continuing it. Also I if you do I hope Harry turns out to be Edwards Soul Mate! Good Luck!
Kimihearts chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Omg. You have to continue this! It's a deathgripping cliffhanger! I am in love with this fic and hope to see your next update soon.

I hope Bella won't be stealing Edward away from Harry. Nooo, you can't torture poor Harry like this.
mary blackman chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
if you do an update or sequel please send me a link
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 10 . 2/17/2012