Reviews for Middle of Nowhere
tamashiyuki chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
I like so much!

No continue?
rosa chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
like the story and hope you update soon.
John Allerdyce-Pyro chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
Hahaha, I just feel so sorry for Harry. And are you ever going to update this again? I hope so. Please update...
JlovesGaara chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
I loved this story! I am sad that it was never finished, but you did a marvelous job so far.
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
Please Update soon! This is good
vampmuffin chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
A good story, I like how you kept Harry's eyes green. And I agree with you that its good to try to stick to more of the characters original traits.
JadeObsession chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
gods, how i HATE bella!
Snarry Potter chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
i loved this story if there is an update or a sequel please send me a link to it thank you
shironi27 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Enjoyed this so much! Hope you consider continuing it. Also I if you do I hope Harry turns out to be Edwards Soul Mate! Good Luck!
Kimihearts chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
Omg. You have to continue this! It's a deathgripping cliffhanger! I am in love with this fic and hope to see your next update soon.

I hope Bella won't be stealing Edward away from Harry. Nooo, you can't torture poor Harry like this.
mary blackman chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
if you do an update or sequel please send me a link
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
MORE!
noirekitsune chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
oh poor harry!

he wants to go back to england to fight voldie but his magic is on the fritz because hes in denial about edward and jealous of bella!

i really want to see what happens next... hopefully edward will get over bella and harry will realize he likes edward and start showing it in public a little!

BreGurl23 chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
hurry up with chapter 11 please
Homo Explosion chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
This is my first ever Edward/Harry story and I'm in love with it. Please update!