Reviews for Never Going Back Again
Fan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Im sorry but not very good
skywalker05 chapter 20 . 8/26/2009
I like how here the Healers are given as serious a creed as any warrior-Jedi; "to help even your enemies. " is something I hadn't thought of them doing but that makes perfect sense. "savoring the final moments as a Padawan" was an interesting introduction to a whole host of emotions. This was one of my favourite chapters I think; because of the clear chronological order and because of the musing on "meaning".

(I have written one chapter of something similar to this; it should be up soon, probably called "Duality". You'll be listed as its primary inspiration.)
Feeding-The-Wolves chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Nice ending! I loved how this story showed the relationships between Jedi who aren't featured as often in most fics. Luminara and Barriss are very cool

Well done, thankyou for writing. I really enjoyed reading this story! :) XenaGrl
Geri K chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
It is a big step becoming a Knight. Lots of responsibilities.

Go Barriss do the best you can.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Wow. TY FOR DOING BARRISS AND LUMINARA! The latter is so awesome, and the former needs her master, even after she's knighted. Independence is not always good for one so young. Okay, I will shut up now! More, please?
Dr.Olga chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
These were great, I really enjoyed them - especially the way you write. Awesome job :)
pronker chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
The end to a fine, ambitious series, good for you. I liked the sense of Barriss having a 'double major' so to speak, in Healing and Jedi-hood. The thoughts of Luminara and Barriss in the last two parts, poignant and real.
skywalker05 chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
I like how "Forever" shows Tahl's youth, her realization of what it means to be a Master-that it doesn't mean one is perfect-without it explicitly going into her emotions. (Or maybe I just interpreted it that way. ')

The theme of Bant's fear runs strong-perhaps it's because I don't know this era well, but I'm curious to know what happens between them.

Nice work; I've really enjoyed reading these. We'd focus on different Master/Padawan bonds, you and I; you wouldn't mind if I ponder the idea of doing something like this myself, would you?
Geri K chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
Oh dear Tahl has gone to New Apsolon, thats a worry.
pronker chapter 19 . 8/17/2009
This was touching, as I'd thought it would be. Also, Tahl's close relationship with Qui-Gon, who has had a number of padawans, comes to the fore as he would try to be her friend and counsel her. Her anger at this would be natural, a defensiveness that came across in JA. And Bant! So happy to be a padawan, dealing with emotions and worries. And aw, the last line ...
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 19 . 8/16/2009
I hope that Bant will feel better. Poor girl. *sniff* More?
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 18 . 8/16/2009
I feel bad for her. Can't make you feel good knowing taht your master's probably going to turn to the dark side. More? Lumi and Bariss?
skywalker05 chapter 18 . 8/15/2009
I like Ahsoka's opinion on the Jedi's clothes as "bland", as well as the intriguing idea of her seeing Anakin's fall -I'd like to see what she did about it, although her not knowing what to do seems to be where your snippets are pointing toward and is perhaps most plausible. The scene with her meditating was very well-written-I love "crashed" and "overwhelmed" as applied to the Force.