Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
Runecutter chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
An interesting construct to get started into a House-romance-fic, but i'm not really sure why you did make the choices apparant in this.
Why do you replace Hermione with Allison instead of giving herthe cover name of Allison Cameron after her disappearance into the muggle world... and why was it necessary to declare them to be living in New England? Vanishing into the vast numbers of american Magicals and Mundanes would be the ideal way out of her misery after losing Harry AND the child...

Like you implied: Making a clean start to get over the past distress and maybe live again some day.

Not that the choices really do harm to the story. But it seems to be the typical spontaneous, unfounded decision of an american born fanfiction author to bring the weird british people over to the "real world" where everything is easier and makes better sense... ;) And it's not like the two changes really give anything like depth to the narration, they are just there and have to be accepted (or put in doubt :D)
Elle Loves Glee chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
I loved loved loved this! definately going on my favorites list!
Booklvr.Annie chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Good fic.
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Lol so I'm surfing around looking for a good crossover to read that i haven't read before and i decided to give this one a shot then i get to the point where they are asking to be married at hogwarts and i get all mad because that whole paragraph is exactly like how dumbledore responds in one of my favorite fics, im SO glad i went to check your storys before writing an angry review. I was very relieved to see that you were the author of the other fic that i thought you stole from. . i just thought you would like to know that i almost got really angry on your behalf. Lol.
WolfDarkfur chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Great, love how House does everything like asking her on a date and proposing so bluntly.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Why this was okay, I cannot ever see House not being a prick and any woman staying with him, let alone sleeping with him and then marrying him. If you do another crossove with Harry and Cameron, please let Harry live instead of killing him off in the first few paragraphs.
MissPerson chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I like this, it was well written, and funny, and... Well, i liked it. 3
Henri Jane chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
I love the story, its amazing, but i have a quick question... If they came up with a way for people who are dead to be brought back, wouldn't harry potter be at the top of their list? It's cool, i like it this way, i was just askin... :)
ashes9492 chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
I loved the story!
Rori Potter chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
That was amazing an amazing story.
serenityselena chapter 8 . 12/14/2010
nice story _
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
i like the idea of it. I guess for me its that is not realy hermione. if she had been under a glamor charm or something of the like and you referd to her as hermione i coulda read it. i know that that obviously isnt what you were going for. im not saying its bad or anything just not my preferd style. its a very good concept and plot i couldnt read more of it.
Kim Creole chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This story is NOT Harry/Cameron, it's House/Hermione.

Not only did you spring a 'bait and switch' pairing, a piece of trickery that I NEVER appreciate being pulled on me (as few readers do), but you also had a major character death that you didn't warn about in the summary.

It's an even bigger insult to the readers (and Harry) that his death was basically treated like, "Yeah, he died, now on with the show.", like it wasn't even important enough to explain because, hey, nobody cares, now let's get back to more House/Hermione action. You even killed Harry's baby so nothing would stand in the way of hooking 'Cameron' up with House.

Excuse me, but the listed pairing was Harry/Cameron. That's why most readers would click on this story, if you wanted House/Hermione, you should have listed it as such.

Thanks for wasting my time (and everyone else disappointed by the dirty bait and switch pairing trick) with a pack of lies.
Doctor's daughter2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
OK one thing THERE IS NO WHY TO RASIE THE DEAD EVER its made very clear in the WAY TO RASIE THE DEAD
spk chapter 8 . 1/29/2010
I thought that this was a great story, especially for a fourteen-year-old. I can't wait to read more of your fanfic now to see how your talent developed. :)