Reviews for DNArk Angels
scifijoe chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
This is an interesting story. Kim and Bonnie Super Soldiers , 1st Gen, Xena and Sonya, the Next Gen.
I have notice that it has been awhile since Chapter 5. I do hope you can do some more chapters.
I like the Danny Phantom mentions. Poor Kim (Kit) seeing what she had to do has hit her harder and any other attack. Bunny(Bonnie) is all in her role.
WyrdeDragon chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Amazingly well-written, as I've come to expect from NoDrogs. Weird concept, but great execution. Even make Kim and Bonnie a believable pair without having to seriously alter either character's basic personality or their prior relationship. Well, except for their being genetic experiments, but since it's part of the premise, it's no big.

I also like that the m-rated material feels like a part of the story, not just tacked on. It really is all about characterization.

My favorite scene may well be Kim's melt down at the end. It really does bring up concepts all too easily overlooked in this sort of story. And it reinforces Kim's role in the world and the isolation of the new family. Plus I like how it draws them all together.

Too bad this got abandoned. It was really looking like it was going somewhere interesting.
Frente chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Please new chapter
HairyLimey chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I know it's been four years since your last update on this story but please please continue it there's so little KIBO out there and even less GOOD KIBO.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Awesome sauce! Update and add to this please.
Reon-D-Anibis chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
And I promise to read KiBo chapters too
Update please
When you get the time of course
yuyuyashasrain chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
Aww, man. I wanted to read the rest of it. Really great idea btw pretty much using Dark Angel to explain Kim Possible. It makes perfect sense. Update soon?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
read this on Loverobins site and have to say i love the story and would like to see more of it
SvenTheImmortal chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Like I told LR, I'm very glad I got around to reading this. Solid pacing, a believable story, and the characters are who I expect, particularly given the circumstances. This has to be one of the most creative stories I've found.

I do certainly hope that you and LR continue the story; there is so much potential just waiting to be put to page.
ElDragonRojoX chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
please continue
Inferno 54 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hey no drogs. i had read the story on love robins side and quickly fell in love with the plot though you should be carefull with how discriptive you are in a t rated story. i had asked when another chapter might come along and heard you were having somewhat of a block. i thought if i dropped a review it might help a little. if theres any way i can help let me know. i dont like to see potential quit. see you later, inferno54
trent chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
please for the love of god anopther chapter please
trent chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
wating for the rest of the chapters
Raph chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
please i love this story
trent chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
please finish it and please more kibo
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »