Reviews for Find A Way To Shine
missshay16 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i really loved the story. thanks for writing
xoxotaylor chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
SO. girl. idk HOW in the world i missed this, but i did. and i just read it. and. OMG! its goregous goregous goregous! ah. i loved it. and i really really REALLY want you to do a 2nd part! ah. i love this. PLEASE continue!
babes2103 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
brilliant...but all your stuff is.
englishpetal chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You kill me. Every time. Every damn oneshot. For some it might be a little too perfect or cheesy but I lap it up like its champagne. Your LP dialogue is so very sweet and I adore the idea of Lucas owning a bookstore. Great work, again.
GG Girlie chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved this from beginning to end. This is possibly my favourite oneshot of all those that you've posted recently...though to be honest the quality of your writing is so outstanding I have a hard time choosing! I'm amazed at how much material you've produced of late - not that I'm complaining!

I'd LOVE to see a follow up to this...please?

Helen
oth4eva chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved it, as per usual! :)
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
So freckin' amazing! its got me in tears and laughter.

Good to know that you're 'insane' writing lol that's mean I can read more stories of yours yay!
Juzzy88 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was awesome!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Another amazing one shot. Im sad that Keeps Getting Better is ending, but if you keep writing these great little stories i might be able to get over it )
no account anymore chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Seriously, im sitting here stumped on how you write so much. Its not a bad thing but wow. Either your fingers move really fast or your just a good writer. I loved that story. Totally reminded me of The Notebook. I loved it.
titania1000 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow... another story of you that I love... really, you have me checking my mail every 5 or 6 hours just in case you wrote something new...

This is story was so sweet, and yes, I really like long fics, so thank you again for this...

VerĂ³nica from Spain
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
loved it
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
nice work
LPaLLtHEwAY chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was amazing! Great job! )
chechinou chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I love your stories so obviously this one too! Well done!