Reviews for Hearts and Minds
aww cute XD
MsNi98 chapter 1 . 7/20
I realllly love this *-*
pheonickx chapter 1 . 3/7
Its amazing how well written this is when its 90% dialogue it seemed almost playful but there was still development and progress just using the dialogue alone and even with just the words in dialogue I think you captured their characters well
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was so adorable!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is really good. I love this
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Your fanon's nicely thought out and quite different from most of the fics I've read. Sometimes, what with most of this being just dialogue, I did get confused at who was speaking but I really did enjoy this.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So cute
I loved this
a chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"At first it was protection, then it was gratitude for your friendship. And then, of course, it evolved into something else."

"What is it, a Pokémon?" - Best. Line. Ever.

I love how the whole thing's dialogue. You truly breathed life into those two through what they said.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love this
Jeremy. The. Uku chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow... just awesomeness. In fact awesomeness overload. Your muse seems like a very 'musey' person... I guess? Very confused in my mind right now :D AWESOMENESS :D
Jeremy. The. Ukulele.
PS. I am a girl troll face :D
AkuZeku chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh it has been quite a while since you've uploaded this story, but I'm glad I found it now. It was very cute! I liked how they didn't really say it out loud but somehow read each others "mind". Ah... I just love this pairing and I always will. Hopefully the fandom will stay alive. I will also ready your story "Six Feet Under the Stars" soon. I like your writing style. Keep it up! :)
mugenginga chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh my goodness! I didn't know this was on too! I shall fave it here as well! I found this on LJ before. XD
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
luv this
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I wouldn't recommend throwing your muse into a volcano; I actually like reading your work. Angst and fluff? Hell yes! XD

Anukis-san chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is adorable c: Sorry if that's not what you were going for but omgosh I loved it! hehe! My favorite line was probably "What is it, a Pokemon?" I laughed out loud xD earning some concerned stares from by-standers to be sure :P !