Reviews for Hearts and Minds
Alicorns chapter 1 . 10/5
Ahhhhhh! Love it! I ship them so much! Yami and Yugi are so adorable
bostafu chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Sifting through tons of fanfics trying to find the good ones, the ones that make the time I spent really precious, I really make preemptive judgement on what constitutes as bad fic. One of them is too much dialogue not enough description. But ofc yours is different. It really was a cute heartfelt dialogue and you really only needed the words conveyed to the other.
NinjaDragonSlayer500 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
"Guess who doesn't own jack?" Ha, love it! Almost as much as I loved your story. This was amazing and very well written. I loved the secret sharing idea.
Kurisu chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
So cute!
Reynardetta chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
That was so cute that I'm squealing into my pillow, holy smokes
Miqu chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
aww cute XD
MsNi98 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I realllly love this *-*
pheonickx chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Its amazing how well written this is when its 90% dialogue it seemed almost playful but there was still development and progress just using the dialogue alone and even with just the words in dialogue I think you captured their characters well
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was so adorable!
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This is really good. I love this
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Your fanon's nicely thought out and quite different from most of the fics I've read. Sometimes, what with most of this being just dialogue, I did get confused at who was speaking but I really did enjoy this.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
So cute
I loved this
a chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
"At first it was protection, then it was gratitude for your friendship. And then, of course, it evolved into something else."

"What is it, a Pokémon?" - Best. Line. Ever.

I love how the whole thing's dialogue. You truly breathed life into those two through what they said.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love this
Jeremy. The. Uku chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Wow... just awesomeness. In fact awesomeness overload. Your muse seems like a very 'musey' person... I guess? Very confused in my mind right now :D AWESOMENESS :D
Jeremy. The. Ukulele.