Reviews for Lean On Me
KaelynAnne chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
The Georgie/Logan stuff is great. You write them so well and have given them such a great vibe. The Maxie/Coop story is breaking my heart. There's so much angst and it's obvious that they still love each other so much. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for these four.
KaelynAnne chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Poor Logan. He never could catch a break, but I have faith you'll change that for him. I'm loving Serena. She's sassy and bold and everything I imagine Scott's daughter to be. I hope Dillon can resist Lulu's pull because he's got a great thing with Sarah. You write Luke so well. He always adds just the write amount of comedy at the perfect time.
KaelynAnne chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
The addition of Brooklyn is a great as is the addition of Johnny. The dynamic between he and Georgie seems like a good one and I'm wondering what you have in store for those two.
KaelynAnne chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Love Cooper finally standing up for himself and realizing just how self-destructive Logan is. Poor Sam. She's really having a rough time of it and I hope things get better for her soon. The Spinelli stuff is pure gold. You write him so well and manage to get me to like him. Great job!
KaelynAnne chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This is a great story. You're doing such an amazing job with all the storylines. I'm interested in why Cooper is suddenly so drawn to Sam and what's going to happen now that Serena is in town. I love that Sarah is Dillon's girlfriend. They would make such a great couple. I'm also loving Maxie's story although I do hope she finds happiness soon.
KaelynAnne chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I'm loving the Spixie dynamic, even though I personally don't care much for Spinelli, you have the ability to make me like him. Crossing over to OLTL was a great move. Sarah and Dillon would have made a great pairing and I look forward to finding out what you have in store for them.
KaelynAnne chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
This was another great chapter. I love the way you introduced Serena and I'm looking forward to finding out who Dillon's mystery girl is.
KaelynAnne chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This was a great first chapter. I'm loving all the different storylines that you're setting up and looking forward to seeing where you take the characters.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 156 . 4/27/2010
loved the missing scene as well as the backstory. it was a fun ride and I can't wait for the next adventure you drag me along on. PS you need to snag Guza's job stat
coupongirl chapter 156 . 4/25/2010
This was a wonderful story. I loved your version of Spixie. I hope you write for them again.
tabitha089 chapter 155 . 4/25/2010
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I loved all the Spixie stuff and glad that they had a baby together. I hope you do write that Spixie and Glo Fic that you mentioned in the beginning. I love the way you write Spixie.
abc chapter 156 . 4/25/2010
Thank you so much for taking time to write this story. I loved it from beginning to end, and I am kinda sad its over. Hopefully you write that fic you mentioned about spixie and glo!
grayroots chapter 156 . 4/25/2010
Thanks for the bonus scenes. I loved it. I hope you write for Maxie and Spinelli again because you are great at it.
Kathy0518 chapter 156 . 4/25/2010
Very Nice :) :) :) :)
grayroots chapter 155 . 4/24/2010
What a great ride. Loved Maxie and Spinelli. Can't wait to read your next story with Spixie and Glo.