Reviews for AIR
Mountainous Terrain chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
You can't just do that! Cliff hangers are the worst when you don't know when the author will continue writing or not... PLEASE ADD THE 5TH CHAPTER A.S.A.P!
Mountainous Terrain chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I liked this chapter but I would like to know what Yukito's mom looks like... He eyes were always closed in his flashbacks of hers now that I think about it... Anyway, really good start! Too many good questions left unanswered for me to stop reading now
Mountainous Terrain chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
*fan girl squeal*! I love the way you personified the puppets! Even though you are writing other works you are still doing a GREAT job with this one... The onlt thing so far is that people who are new to Air wouldn't know what Yukito looked like because you haven't descibed him yet and I think in the Prelude with this mother talking about how "tender and innocent" he was would be a good place to put that...

But, yup, awesome so far and I shall kepp reading!
Mountainous Terrain chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Well the first Chapter is good enough to keep reading. Yes it is a shame that there is only 33 Air Fanfictions. I, myself, have started an Air/Inuyasha crossover. I love Air. It's one of the best I've seen.
BlissClouds chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
I'm loving this story so far _ plz update soon!
Theluckyangel chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I really, really like this story! It's well written and it keeps me reading.

PerlaNemesis chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Awsome story! I really wanted to know more about Yukito's mom.
Kinkatia chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Wow. What a strange household.

I like it!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Well, I actually don't have much of anything to say, but here's a review anyway!
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
Way to go! Great chapter! I'm flattered you used the name I suggested. .

Komori DOES remind me of Misuzu, only more mature.
melodybutterfly chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
this story is brilliant so far. can't wait for more.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Good chapter. I love AIR. It's my all time favorite anime.

I am rather sad to tell you that Yukito's mother isn't given a name in the game, anime, movie, or the manga. I think this is because Yukito has forgotten his mother's name. For your story, though, might i suggest calling her Kumiko?
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Yay! THis is a wonderful idea! I can't wait to read more of it!