Reviews for Mind Shadows
Nimthiriel Eruhin chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Aw. This is good. Holmes' caring manner is perfect. Your characterization is so good!
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I have enjoyed many of these shorts you have posted here, but this is another one of my favorites. Again, thank you for taking the time to share this.
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very enjoyable. I am sorry I am not a very constructive reviewer just know I liked it.
Cat chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Excellent story! As always, great imagery and portrayal of relationship between characters.
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Excellent one-shot! I like how you make Watson depressed without being out of character. Nice to see Holmes having to comfort him for a change...

And Holmes' take on the poor doctor's metaphor was hilarious!
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Happy to re-review (if you get my meaning!) and even happier for an excuse to re-read your story.

If I said it before (if I didn't, I should have :) ), it makes a nice role reversal to have Holmes doing the 'cheering up' honours for a change. It had to happen, really. No one could put up with him and his moods without getting down in the dumps from time to time. It demonstrates really well that he's not a totally selfish creature and possesses empathy enough to know when Watson is depressed. Good for him!

And then there's that lovely last line. What can I say - a slice of sheer wonderfulness :) Excellent work!
Zebvlun chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Yes, rain is the greatest scent in the universe.

I love the way you put up the words!

That was gorgeous!
Pompey chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Oh, yes! This WAS much needed; I was actually thinking of writing something similar if only for self-therapy.

I hope others were cheered by it was well.

(thanks for the clarification about the "dancing men", btw)
KCS chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I think the extent of my review (written like ten minutes after I'd gotten up this morning) was something of the intellectual equivalent of "AW. IZ AWSUM."

So here's a slightly more intelligent one. :P

I really did need this this morning, and still do. It's simply perfect, and we don't see much with Watson being depressed, since living with the King Over All Black Moods kind of overshadows bad days with normal people.

Again, my favorite thing about your writing is the details; Watson rubbing his head on the glass, for instance, is so perfectly natural and I love your imagery. (and the image of them sitting on the stairs with the door open is so delightfully adorable, too.)

So, in other words, iz truely awsum.