Reviews for Isle Esme My first Lemon
ROMITRI TOGETHER FOREVER chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
This one is too awesome, just needs a bit of more spacing between paras and dialogues...but really it came out perfectly.
TeamEdward8forever8 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Wow. Love it. Most people can't understand EPOV, but you can. This is seriously the best one I found. Good, awesome, amazing job! I love how you made us, the readers, feel like Edward. To feel scared of the un-known (Quote lol) Like I seriously felt nervous and scared for Bella reading this, even though Bella wasn't. How is one person, aka you, such a damn good author?! Love it!
CatchingSnowflakes13 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow... that was actually really good for a first attempt at a lemon :) I liked gthe way that it could slot in perfectly with Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn (you included about the pillows etc.)

The only thing that would have made it slightly easier to read would have been if you split Bella and Edward's dialogue into seperate paragraphs (don't know how clear my explanation there was so will give an example)

"It's beautiful out here" she said softly looking up at the night sky.

"It's ok, I replied, "but it's nothing compared to you." I turned to her and watched as her face flushed. "I'll miss that" I said placing my hands on her face. The warmth of her skin shot through my body and desire swelled within me. I could do, I could give her this experience, I could be her husband in every sense and keep her safe. I would refrain from indulging in her blood that burned my throat. "I promised we would try...I began meekly, but if I hurt you, you have to tell me".

"We belong together" brushing her lips on mine. I took her in my arms and molded her body to mine.

"Forever" was the last thing I said before I crushed my lips on to hers.

Literally, that was the only construscttive critisism I could come up with ;) Really good one-shot so thanks for sharing

-SCxx
x.teeth.x chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
hey. This is... alright... I mean, the ideas are there, but the constant grammar errors and left out words are infuriating. Try using spellcheck and grammarcheck when you're done, and look over it to make sure you haven't left any words out; as your fans don't like to guess what you meant! lawl xx
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Excellent story, I wish it had been in Breaking Dawn!
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Beautiful and sweet.

Pam
Lissa chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That was hot, sexy, romantic, and sweet all in one! And a plus, you gave the character's voices down perfectly!
Jaded Chicken chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
thats about how i imagined it too.
Littlewing chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I thought your story captured the ecstasy and worry in Edward very well. Plus it was hot! Thanks!
Emolee chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
wow ... i mean WOW that story was like omg ... i like your mind it works in very good ways ;-)
cheri chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
nicely done!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Sarah: meow. that was AMAZING! i love it! :P i love seeing sex scenes from the guy's point of view. but i also enjoy from the girl's view almost as much.
Mora-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Yummy piece you wrote for us :-P
EmeraldGreenSherrysNight chapter 1 . 4/19/2009