Reviews for Drowning Sorrows
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 7/9
loved it.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 3/15
Iris chapter 1 . 2/28
Holy Mother of GOD, you are so good at this *frantically wipes away tears and sniffles* you are SO good at this...
Deviiltjee chapter 1 . 2/20
this made me cry,, because i could see this happen for real.
The Fuzy Llama chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This story needs a sequel. It really does. Even if it's only loosely based on this one, I would really like to see what life would be like with Sesshoumaru crashing on Kagome's sofa, especially if he starts to not want to leave. Although now that he isn't drunk, he'd probably not want to stay on the couch since his sensitive nose would be smelling the hind quarters of every human who ever sat on it. Understanding his predicament, Kagome would probably trade and let him have the bed while she took the couch, but then the offshoot would be that Sesshoumaru would be sleeping in a bed which smelled very strongly of Kagome. : p And of course, they still have their problems to face, especially Kagome since I suspect it might not be very easy to quit cold turkey from antidepressants... So many possibilities tossing and turning in my head. :)

I first read this story a while back, and I've read a lot of fanfiction over the course of my lifetime, but I keep coming back to it because it's one of the few that nestled into the spaces of my neutral synapses and decided to stay. _
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Amazing. Nothing else I can say. Just amazing
AmberLocke chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Wonderful one shot!
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
So emotional, so touching, so lovely...words cannot express how much this piece moved me.
SayonaraKuroi chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
jessy chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
beautiful story, loved it
Changeling with a Pen chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
this was beautiful and really brought me to tears. That they both stuggled so much and ended up saving each other... That they relearned how to live for NOW- not then and not someday. It was just what I needed to read to slap some sense into me. Thank you. This little story of your's made a bigger impact than you probably anticipated it would o someone. Me.
thetinroof chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I loved everything about this. It was touching and very beautifully written.