Reviews for 50 First Dates
steph A15 chapter 33 . 7/15
Your story was Amazing I Loved it from beginning to end :-D
steph A15 chapter 30 . 7/14
Wow you were only 14 when you started this story :o well you are doing an Amazing job :)
Oh and Happy Super Late Birthday :-D
steph A15 chapter 26 . 7/13
So I've watched 50 first dates like a hundred times so I knew what was going to happen but I really didn't expect it to be this sad I definitely shed some tears. But even with all the sadness in the chapter I still loved this chapter you did an amazing job writing it. Plus I know they are still getting their happy ending.
steph A15 chapter 15 . 7/12
They are just the cutest thing :)
JairahSummers chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Wooooaaah. I just LOVE this story so much. I'm not that much of a Twilight fan, but this story is just suuuuper awesome! :))

Jai x
Whitherfang chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I am two sentences into this and I already know that Edward and Bella are going to be together. Wow, people are so predictable these days. Still going to be a good story.
my 2 guys chapter 33 . 8/24/2011
that was good keep it up
3rdPrincess chapter 33 . 5/18/2011
! I JUST FOUND THIS RANDOMLY, AND I LOVE IT! AWESOME STORY!
Whitewhing chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
love this chap, i cheered at the mention of harry potter.
klk chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
i have to say that i am very disappointed with this.. i have read many of fan fics.. but i have never read one that is about a book, but you scriped it from a movie.. this is exactly the same as the movie 50 first dates.. thats not right of you. the point of fanfics is to take a book or movie you like and alter it into your own thinking but apparently you cant do that. i will not be reading this or any others from you.

good bye.
yuriana chapter 33 . 10/25/2010
i love it this story is amazing
yuriana chapter 32 . 10/25/2010