Reviews for Tsubaki
Stupidityislimitless chapter 1 . 1/21
Absolutely love this story! Sakura's character is greatly portrayed c: Really hoping you'll update soon
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Is this not being continued? I would find that to be unfortunate; it's excellent.
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great fic hope you update one day. Love Sakura's determination to prove herself to Kakashi.
And by the way, this one review kinda irked me so I just gotta respond...

That timme person who reviwed below clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. It isn't entirely Sakura's fault that she was an incompetent ninja, a lot has to do with Kakashi's methods of teaching or rather lack of teaching. Naruto wasn't nearly so 'useless' and even he was shafted in favor of Sasuke. I like Kakashi as a character but the way he has treated Sakura is unfair.
There's no way to know what Sakura's feelings are towards her teacher, as she's hardly given any screen time.

So i dont think your sakura is occ. Just had to say that, the dismissal of Sakura just really gets my goat.
xxBluexMoonxx chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome, can't wait for part 2 :)
H4LfAd1ME chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
hi icarusT!

sorry if i sound really random, but did you by chance write an AU kakasaku high school fanfic? sakura needs extra credit to pass her class and thus seduces kakashi to pass her. i've been trying to locate it (i read it sometime in 2004-2006) and have no luck): your penname sounds REALLY familiar and I haven't read your other stories, so i was wondering if you were the author.

sorry if i'm completely wrong!
darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really want and wish you would do the 2nd part to this...

I really liked it so far...a good stand alone, but still want to read more
ShinyObjectPlease chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Sooo you should really continue this! I really enjoyed you're style of writing. It's a great start of an interesting story. I know you posted this over a year ago so I can only hope that you still read your reviews. But thanks for writing this and you'd make my day if you'd continue. :)
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw that was SO sad! Anyway just update soon

Lilly
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I can understand Sakura's feeling. It's natural to seek recognition from someone that you look up to. Love this fic.
o0Inochi0o chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I really await the second part of this, It's a really good story, please update soon!
Evil-lil-angel-08 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
o! i like it! i really hope you get to continue it again soon! its really good! :D

Evil Angel
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
loved it, can't wait for part 2!
Julie chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
LOVED THIS! I was especially pleasantly surprised to see you included all the ninken in the story, there are just not enough fanfics with them in there. Cannot wait till part 2, this was fabulous.
moor chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Can't wait for part two! :)
timme chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
this was well written, and definatily one of the better versions of sakura that i've read. unfortunately, it's also pretty ooc.

shrugs no bashing intended, but you give her character a LOT more credit than deserved. she's not so understanding and accepting of people's natures, for one, always beating on naruto and critical of Sai even though he's become quite intuitive and caring very quickly. and she was right in not believing that she's kakashi's favorite. no where in canon does it even imply as such, nor does it ever seem like sasuke is a burden to kakashi. let's face it, sakura was essentially useless till after the time skip. it's not just that she wasn't special, but she wasn't trying or dedicated either. self-absorbed and petty, mostly. and that certainly wasn't kakashi's fault. everything points to kakashi's favorite (assuming he has a favorite) being sasuke (and not cuz he trained him that once), or naruto, who he has the most faith in.

i don't like the last line either. how many times has kakashi saved her life? you can't even count. she's a medic; she did her job, even if she did a fantastic job of it. he doesn't actually owe her jack.

still, please don't misunderstand. i'm just trying to give concrit (maybe you intended for her to be ooc; i don't blame you, she's not usually a fav. character). i actually liked this story, apart from those few things. and i do wish to read a next chapter.

cheers!