Reviews for Tsubaki

Btw,
Watashi wa Nabila desu.
Watashi wa Indoneshiajin desu
Yoroshiku :)

Next next next next next next !
Go KakaSaku :D
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
omg! Part 2 is taking forever! This is really good!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I often feel Sakura's inferiority complex - and how can she not have one, as she'd have been the weakest member of any team at 12 b/c of her lack of focus and in taijutsu? - isn't adequately addressed, but you are doing so here, which is good. Seems ic so far. I will keep an eye out for part 2!
intoxicatedasphyxiation chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Wonderfully done.
Amrun chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I was sad to see no part 2. Just thought I'd drop a line to say someone out there just stumbled upon and enjoyed this.
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Loved IT!
Stupidityislimitless chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Absolutely love this story! Sakura's character is greatly portrayed c: Really hoping you'll update soon
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Is this not being continued? I would find that to be unfortunate; it's excellent.
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great fic hope you update one day. Love Sakura's determination to prove herself to Kakashi.
And by the way, this one review kinda irked me so I just gotta respond...

That timme person who reviwed below clearly doesn't know what they're talking about. It isn't entirely Sakura's fault that she was an incompetent ninja, a lot has to do with Kakashi's methods of teaching or rather lack of teaching. Naruto wasn't nearly so 'useless' and even he was shafted in favor of Sasuke. I like Kakashi as a character but the way he has treated Sakura is unfair.
There's no way to know what Sakura's feelings are towards her teacher, as she's hardly given any screen time.

So i dont think your sakura is occ. Just had to say that, the dismissal of Sakura just really gets my goat.
xxBluexMoonxx chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awesome, can't wait for part 2 :)
H4LfAd1ME chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
hi icarusT!

sorry if i sound really random, but did you by chance write an AU kakasaku high school fanfic? sakura needs extra credit to pass her class and thus seduces kakashi to pass her. i've been trying to locate it (i read it sometime in 2004-2006) and have no luck): your penname sounds REALLY familiar and I haven't read your other stories, so i was wondering if you were the author.

sorry if i'm completely wrong!
darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really want and wish you would do the 2nd part to this...

I really liked it so far...a good stand alone, but still want to read more
ShinyObjectPlease chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Sooo you should really continue this! I really enjoyed you're style of writing. It's a great start of an interesting story. I know you posted this over a year ago so I can only hope that you still read your reviews. But thanks for writing this and you'd make my day if you'd continue. :)
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw that was SO sad! Anyway just update soon

~Lilly~
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I can understand Sakura's feeling. It's natural to seek recognition from someone that you look up to. Love this fic.