Reviews for Heretic Memories
Ice-Woman n AVG chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
I must let you know that I admire you punctuation. It really helps the story to shine! Also, I can't believe how original the overall plot is. Each chapter is a big surprise, and I couldn't be happier about spending two hours and a half reading this wonderful fic.

Please, keep it going until the end! This story offers too much!
lilium-auratum chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
I read this, I read this! Happy dance.
Crystal-Magic13 chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
But they are all the same people and can't exist at the same time
Sanzo is konzen and keneren is Goyjo same for Hakkai and tempo
Nataku killed them when he went wacko after being told to kill Goku
Konzen Tempo and Keneren Died protecting Goku
Than Nataku is about to kill Goku and Goku says
"I thought you should know my name is Goku."
Than Nataku 'kills' himself so Goku will live
We all know he is still kinda alive though
Konzen Keneren and Tempo are reborn over the next 500 years
finally they all meet up again after Sanzo finds Goku
than the merciful goddess takes him down to earth and wipes his memory
the next important thing is that Sanzo finds him
sleepysyrus chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Thank you so much for sharing your writing with world. I’ve been following your story, “Heretic Memories” ever since high school and it still is the one of the best Saiyuki fics out there. Your characterization of the Sanzo ikkou are so on point and true and I just wanted you to know that.
Good luck on your novel! I’m rooting for you!
Meteor Gin chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
? how is that supposed to be Goku exactly..? Your getting carried away... O-O
sanzohakkaigal chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
This is amazing!

You've got me so hooked onto this. I've been wanting to read something that ties both the Sanzo-party and Gaiden-Rebels together for sometime now, and was tempted to write one in an attempt to satisfy my curiosity.

But damnnnn. This just hit it out of the ball park. This has not only satisfied my "need" for the two parties to meet but it has gone on even further!

You have made the characters out - in my opinion - exactly as how they would react if written by kazuya minekura. None of them appear OOC and you are able to allow the reader to get pulled into and along with the characters' emotions.

You got me bawling in the previous chapter where the rebels found out Goku had been imprisoned for 500 years. God damn. It was so good.

If there were any criticism i had to give, it would be the occasional spelling/grammatical error. Throws the reader off the pace a little - although the plot is totally capable of ensnaring the reader back in again.

Please don't stop writing this! Please know how utterly good this story is and what a magnificient writer you are! Can't wait for the next chapter! And i am SO GLAD this has a long term plot. Means more chapters and sooooooooo much more goodness to come!

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeed it!
MysticPotion1126 chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
This is such a great story! and this whole chapter just hit me right in the feels! (especially the part about Sanzo making Goku his heir) Please continue this story, i can't wait to read what happens next! :)))))
DiaSphere chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Ok now I've finished for now and I absolutley love your story. Like I wrote in the previous review it has all the aspects I want to read in a saiyuki story. Your characters are in-character, both the original and the reincarnated ones, even with their slight differences. I love how they communicate with each other and really love the tension between Konzen and Sanzo. I really don't know what to write anymore because its just brilliant! If you could give Kougaiji a kick in the ass and let him tell the Sanzo ikou about his mother, you could even bring the series to a phenominal end! I really like to read the scenes when the originals want to say something but can't and you (as in the one who watched the ova) know exactly what they want to say! (I really really loved the ova by the way it made me cry a lot) and you succeed in bringing that feeling into your story. I really am curious how you will continue and I will stay tune for the next chapter!
DiaSphere chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
That was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I always wanted to read this specific scene an d you got it perfectly. You have my utterly respect and gratitude for writing this, because this is what I really wanted to see in Saiyuki. Thank you so much!
Aogetsu chapter 13 . 3/8/2015
It took me a week to finish this to the latest chapter because I read too slow and not because I didn't find this interesting. I like the overall idea and how the events flow in this story. I enjoyed how you presented each of the characters as well!
But there's just this one thing I can't stand about your work, and that's the minor grammar errors. I hope you won't hate me for it but I just have to tell you that there a lot of minor errors here and there. And sometimes those errors make me want to stop reading. It didn't make me stop entirely though.
So my friend and I where talking about you needing a beta reader. So, if you don't mind please do tell or maybe post in tumblr, if we could send you our grammatical comments on your chapters.
Please don't hate me. I love your work. And I definitely love to see more chapters. Keep up the good work! And on the not so good ones, improve! :
Aogetsu chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Saw your tumblr post about an update and thought I should try reading... and so far it's great! I like how you managed to show each of the characters thoughts in some way like they were the one narrating their part. It shows how much you know who the characters are!
I don't have much idea how the next chapters would be like, but I'm definitely continuing reading this. Keep up the good work. :D
Dark Elpis chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Took you long enough. I almost gave up waiting. ...my heart aches when I think about Nataku and Goku's relationship. It really does. Think carefully about how you pull the heartstrings about these two or I'll hunt you down.
Inushire chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
The though of Goku as a Sanzo priest should be horrifying. However when I read that line it was like everything finally made sense. I also think that Sanzo party going to heaven and busting out Nataku is just karma for all agony they went through.
suntan140 chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
For nataku you think you could let them find a picture of nataku and goku
libretamagica chapter 12 . 10/30/2014
segunda vez que lo leo, espero con ansias mas capitulos