Reviews for My Brother, My Love
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
So mentally changlled start a stroy gotta finifh it!
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
:O oh no, poor hikaru. I REALLY hope you update asap. :)
Lost In Hopeless Love chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Aw cute, but the end of chapter three has me praying for a good ending. I love the Kaoru and Hikaru pairing.
xxasianicexx chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
hope you update soon. normally id think hika and kao-chans places in the story would be reversed but i like it when hika's the vulnerable one for a change... *grabs suzu voodoo doll and stabs* XD
theunknownAyatsukiKuroshima chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
um, slight problem... KOwaii means scary... I think the word you meant to use was KAwaii... meaning cute... might be something to fix, although I doubt people that haven't done much studying of Japanese would notice it...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
And I apologize again. I really wish I didn't hurt you. I mean it. :/ (But Hikaru IS really ooc.)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Okay, that's IT. I'm so sorry if I sound harsh but... Hikaru is so SO OOC. It seriously hurts. I'm so sorry if this hurts your feelings - I don't want to do that. BUt pLEASE. Keep him IC. Right now he's... very ooc. Again I'm very sorry if this hurts you. BUT this fic would be a lot better if you kept him IC, you know..? :)And again - I apologize if this hurts you. Keep it up!
sunshine chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
oh the drama! poor hikaru, always too rash. When we will get rid of the bitches and get to the happy twin x twin love?
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Kawaii! u spelled a few things wrong though. KoaruKaoru and KowaiiKawaii. ja ne!~
Martinis and Mixed Feelings chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
Its so good, bby!

continue!
xInnocentCrisisx chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
nice story can't wait to read more
sunshine chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
so cute! at first i was sad that it was all a dream, but then you made it all better. I would like to see as well, where this goes. Please continue
Trixie101 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
you could totally do something with this!
trixie101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
OMG It's so cute I love it. Update soon, kay?
sunshine chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i would really like to see more of this, even though the first person gets confusing