Reviews for Eliza's Last Question
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 3 it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I loved it!
Milkywee chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
bwuaaaah : I just stumbled here after reading my school's classic reader.
FarmGrrl chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
OMG! You've captured it amazingly! This scene fits exactly and helps my poor brain that couldn't come up with anything! Yay for you!
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I've always thought that was and odd ending line. I like your extension. "Blast the slippers."
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is wonderful! I just recently read Pygmalion and watched the movie, and I instantly fell in love with it. However, like you, I wished there could have been a little bit more. Your story is the PERFECT "little bit more."

Fantastic fic!
PeaceLightVictory chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
D

I love anything with Eliza and Higgins. I think there ought to be more fics for those two.

Thank you for the good read!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
nice one
AnaG2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I would most certainly love to watch this!

Damn, you were good! Congrats!

Anita
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yes, that's perfect. Just what should have happened.
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That is how it should have ended, like 2 more minutes would have made a difference to them. But i suppose it allows us to think of what it might have been, their ending might not have been as fulfilling as theirs. You have an overwhlming ability to sum up everything in such a small amount but perfectly, just enough to be perfect. Keep up the good work :)
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is so stunningly lovely! Absolutely how Higgins would react! Beautiful :D

Also - I looked on your profile - I'm a Christian too! 'Tis cool. And we both like the sae books etc. I find so many lovely people on this site!
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Love the movie. Love the story. Any more? :)
TheEndofSummer chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is exactly how the movie should have ended. _