Reviews for One More Step to Losing All Dignity
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow! That was excellent! I LOVE it! Lol, poor Embry :)

"Dr. Acula" Hahahaha! Scrubs!
dudeett chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
yo

keep it comin dude
lurker234 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Me likey a lotte; nice idea and well written, very funny
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Awe. Fantastic. So cute. Loved it.
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I loved it! Brilliant, excellent, great! Anyway, it was edited well, which made it easy to read, and it was well written with a good, and funny, plot.

Cheerleaders21 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
this is a really good story!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
An idea I hadn't considered- but I loved it! Haha especially listing Leah as the 4th reason his life sucked, and switching to Carlisle's point of view to show his genuine concern about the pack's sleep. Cute!
sleepallday chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Good idea! I really enjoyed reading this.
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
What a brilliant fic idea! :) Loved the line "I needed a bigger wedding ring." I actually snickered out loud at that, along with "Maybe a bring your wife to work day could be arranged for me." :)

The whole situation was hysterical, but I particularly loved Embry's tangent about the juice box. Cracked me up! And the physical...AWKWARD! I'm about to pass out from sleepiness myself, but I had to stay up to read and review. :)

The paragraph about "consoling the situation" misused a few words, but really, this fic was great! Keep writing! :)
missmuse chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
this is a really interesting story. it is an angle that never occurred to me. i thought the part about the juice box was quite funny and the interaction between embry, his mother and carlisle was very in character.
starbritt816 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I thought that was really funny. I love the wolf pack, and I loved the way you wrote inside of Embry's head!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
amazing. i love it. all the charecters are perfect and i love seeing more of the wolves, apart from Jake they aren't in the books that much. really good!
JodyG chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
What a unique idea. I love the story and the way carlisle's compassion shines through
juniper294 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was so amazing! It made me feel bad for him and laugh and smile and everything! You are really good at keeping the voice in charecter and feeling emotions throughout. very well done
DeepCrimson76 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Um, why do you keep saying that your writing sucks? It seems really good to me. Loved this one.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »