Reviews for Two Bits
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Waaiiiiiiiit... I've seen this one! It may have been before I got into TT, though.

As I thought then, though, it's a great piece. A little moment that somehow gets to the core of the trust and intimacy of a relationship without hitting the bedroom.
The Lady Bonny chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
You make a good point-there is something very intimate about giving someone a haircut. It shows a distinct level of trust. And I think there's plenty of romance in this fic. It's in all the little details, which was wonderful because fanfiction usually slaps people with the obvious. It was nice to read something a little more subtle.

You portrayed the characters beautifully, especially Raven. I hope to see more from you in the future.
hda951 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
whoa... tht was strange but romantic in kinds a wierd way...
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
A very unique story. I've never seen another like it. It was very well written and I enjoyed reading it.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I must say this is a very beautiful yet simple story. Very lovely. There is so much detail and emotion here in so few words. :) Loved it.

Liz
hiya chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
More!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I agree with you...but I believe that swapping haircuts can be romantic.

A wonderful piece. It was short, but all the more better for it. There isn't one unecessary word in it. I'm thinking you showed an aspect of their relationship better than anyone else. :)
king of shao chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Brilliant, a perfect representation of intimacy without relying on sexuality. Well thought out, exceptionally well written, really draws out empathy and paints a perfect picture with words.

Bravissimo.
Emerald Demona chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I agree with your thoughts on intimacy, thought exchanging haircuts can be romantic if not erotic depending on your view.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was a very cute, but a bit weird one-shot. :D

As even I Didn't think that a couple would do each other haircuts. :)

Please I would like to encourage you to keep up the good work upon any great future story that you may come up with. ;)
DuchessEliza chapter 1 . 4/14/2009