Reviews for Midnight Sun Continuation
cm0011 chapter 27 . 5/20
I regret not reviewing after each chapter, but I downloaded this onto my kindle and just read it all the way through. I kept forgetting that this wasn't written by Stephanie Meyer. I read the first part of Midnight Sun (that Stephanie Meyer released), and then started reading this right after, and you captured the same personality, language, and essence of Edward that Stephanie had. Your writing was perfect - nothing felt out of character, you stuck to canon, and you made Edward sound like how Stephanie made him sound. I am definitely going to read your New Moon from EPV now!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
The book is awesome
Zu chapter 25 . 4/26/2015
Eclipse in Edwards POV? GREAT! :D
Zu chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
Thanks for writing! All I can say is that I LOVE IT. It's been keeping me company at lonely nights and I thank you for that.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.I enjoyed reading all of it,you really have a talent for writing.I'm 12 and this story has been an inspiration to truly have a talent for writing especially with you for continuing where SM left off.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2014
greattttttttttttttt is there more i hope
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
i hope there is a lot more
Guest chapter 25 . 11/8/2014
she really love him and him her they belong together even now
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
great love it always all of them are good this is edwards thoughts
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
GREATTTTTTTTT
Guest chapter 27 . 10/24/2014
IT WAS GREAT I LOVE IT WILL WE BE ABLE TO BUY IT BARNES AND NOBLES PLEASE MY FRIENDS LOVE I ALSO
Guest chapter 26 . 10/23/2014