Reviews for Discoveries
Kawisdom chapter 1 . 11/19/2018
I'd have been delighted to see this story continue. It feels like a beginning to a fascinating AU.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
lolol! i love the addition of Ollivander's personality to the mix. all you need now is luna!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Great story. I am interested to see what else happens. There is potential to extend this. I am not sure if you are still writing but I have enjoyed this and would like to read more of your work. Despite the funny symbols that popped up between words, it flowed nicely and was understandable. You have a good writing style. I like the role and power demonstrated by Ollivander. He would know about the wands that cast the curses. I also like how they stood up to do the right thing. Well, thanks for sharing and would love to see more.
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Very nice! This story definitely has possibilities of you continue. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
excellent, i wonder if you could write a sequel? would be a very interesting read 10/10
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Three cheers for Ollivander!
Three cheers for Severus!
Three cheers for Harry, Ron and Hermione!
Nine Cheers for You, the brilliant writer of this fanfic!
Jeeun chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Well, Dumbledore is an utter bastard in this story. I'm just glad that there are people or beings in Goblin's case, that fully appreciate Severus. The never of that man! I'm also glad that Poppy is nice in this story. I really like her character and being hostile to Severus is your other stories really bothered my alot, though maybe you needed a palusible reason to bring the Barnes into life. Anyway, I really want to slap Dumbledore until his head swells 10times its original size. And really Harry was absolutely clever! And Oliivander! Oooooh I love this man to bits in this universe. :D Really I hope you would write a sequel for this story and your other one-two shots as well. It would be wonderful to see what happens next. Though... I'm not holding my breathe. *weeps*
Ebony Kain chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I enjoyed this very much. Is there more to it at all? It seemed like you were leading somewhere with the Order and mentioning Moody.
LuciusLucifer chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hi RavenDancer

I'm a fan of your HP stories for a few years now.

I particulary like your ( senior and junior ) and your characterization of the Snape/Dumbledore duo.

Do you plan to continue discoveries ?

Please,please, do ... i beg you on my knees !

Hope to see you and your fabulous stories soon
Hephzibah06 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Good job writing this story.
00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
more stories please
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Perfect! Just perfect!
00 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I hope you are well.

Please write more stories.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh I just LOVE this story! :) So good to see new tales from your wonderful imagination.

I loved Ollivander, and it was great to see Dr. Barnes again, but I have to admit that it was a bit creepy to see a Dumbledore who would be willing to cast Severus out like that. I much prefer the Dumbledore from First Path In to this one.

Is there any chance that you will be continuing this particular piece... or at least give it an epilogue so we can see how things turned out once the war was won? I loved the thought of the Goblins offering Professor Snape a place of safety and work suitable for his skills. :)

Well done!
dverducci chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hello

Liked what I have read.. Is it going to continue?