Reviews for Discoveries
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
excellent, i wonder if you could write a sequel? would be a very interesting read 10/10
xX-Blue. Nymph-Xx chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Three cheers for Ollivander!
Three cheers for Severus!
Three cheers for Harry, Ron and Hermione!
Nine Cheers for You, the brilliant writer of this fanfic!
Jeeun chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Well, Dumbledore is an utter bastard in this story. I'm just glad that there are people or beings in Goblin's case, that fully appreciate Severus. The never of that man! I'm also glad that Poppy is nice in this story. I really like her character and being hostile to Severus is your other stories really bothered my alot, though maybe you needed a palusible reason to bring the Barnes into life. Anyway, I really want to slap Dumbledore until his head swells 10times its original size. And really Harry was absolutely clever! And Oliivander! Oooooh I love this man to bits in this universe. :D Really I hope you would write a sequel for this story and your other one-two shots as well. It would be wonderful to see what happens next. Though... I'm not holding my breathe. *weeps*
Ebony Kain chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I enjoyed this very much. Is there more to it at all? It seemed like you were leading somewhere with the Order and mentioning Moody.
LuciusLucifer chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Hi RavenDancer

I'm a fan of your HP stories for a few years now.

I particulary like your ( senior and junior ) and your characterization of the Snape/Dumbledore duo.

Do you plan to continue discoveries ?

Please,please, do ... i beg you on my knees !

Hope to see you and your fabulous stories soon
Hephzibah06 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Good job writing this story.
00 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
more stories please
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Perfect! Just perfect!
00 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I hope you are well.

Please write more stories.
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh I just LOVE this story! :) So good to see new tales from your wonderful imagination.

I loved Ollivander, and it was great to see Dr. Barnes again, but I have to admit that it was a bit creepy to see a Dumbledore who would be willing to cast Severus out like that. I much prefer the Dumbledore from First Path In to this one.

Is there any chance that you will be continuing this particular piece... or at least give it an epilogue so we can see how things turned out once the war was won? I loved the thought of the Goblins offering Professor Snape a place of safety and work suitable for his skills. :)

Well done!
dverducci chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hello

Liked what I have read.. Is it going to continue?
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Great story. :)
theShizzam chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I liked your story, I really did. It was fun to read. But there were a lot of things I felt were odd about it.

There was Ron's inclination to ignore an injured Snape, even if it was Snape, in order not to get into trouble; Ron is a Gryffindor. Ron then becomes a passive spectator to the revelation of Snape's spying and healing; again, this is Snape, Ron would'nt be indifferent to anything involving Snape. And out of the blue Ron joins the forces of Ollivander and Snape in order to get Snape his due from the Order. Implausible.

Then there's Dumbledore. He seems to care about Snape at the beginning and snappily orders Ron and Harry to get Madame Pomfrey. Dumbledore gets panicky and can't seem to do anything (like contact the Order). When Dumbledore reunites with the gang he pulls a Cornelius Fudge and lets himself be bullied into sending Snape to the wolves when he supposedly cared about the dude and actually thought he was gonna live. Of course, he has a sudden change of heart (because of Ollivander power). Unlikely.

While Harry and Hermione seemed relatively in character, they didn't seem to have such large parts anyway. Also, Harry's quips in the later part of the chapter were predictable.

Bedridden!Snape was entertaining. It's possible that Canon!Snape would be that pessimistic, but I doubt he would have given up so easily. I did especially like how Snape would randomly interject into conversations and then promptly drift off again.

Plot-wise, the interlude in which Ollivander and Ron visit Gringotts felt unnecessary, Dumbledore's anxious waiting only a tad less so.

Overall, I liked it. Don't mind me, I just like poking holes in stories.
Becca chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I really enjoyed this new fanfic!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Complete? I don't think so. You've just gotten started here with this scenario. First of all, the Slytherins will want to know what happened to their Head of House; second, there may be other students from other Houses with a rather unhealthy interest in the Potions Master, and of course nobody's paying attention to them because they're not Snakes.

And Ollivander will be under pressure to re-open his shop, plus Moldy Oldy is still out there (plus Draco will be under pressure to try to make up his mind which way he'll swing-you can have plenty of angst, and it doesn't have to all be from the Trio).

Just a few thoughts. Very good, just not long enough!