Reviews for White Cherry, Red Plum
Vegetable lov3r chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
really great fic :D
too bad is just a One-shot, I would have loved to read more of this...
Dark Little World chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I thought this was great. I wish you could write more. Good Job and Good Luck for some reason :)
loriakari chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
oh my good is beutiful continua onegai
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Oh, wow, this was really wonderful!

I think it gives the series a sense of closure, in a way, cause Byakuya and Hinamori did have a conflict, when he wanted to put Renji in prison without getting any healing. I kind of liked how he apologized to her like that.

I also liked how Hitsugaya told Byakuya not to write anything, and that if he had minded his presence, he wouldn't have waited so long to let him know that XD

Overall, a really great job on this oneshot!

~Téa
Shadowrabbit chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Woah, this is really great, the whole tranquility of the story is really nice. Its also good to see more interaction(despite her being unconsious) between Momo and Byakuya, very interesting pair that would make. Anyway it would be awesome if you wrote these two more... (hint hint)

nice one, keep it up :)

xo
Smile-san chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice chapter. Is it an One-shot?

One thing I did not get is why was Byakuya apologizing to Momo?
insidevision chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Interesting. You captured their personalities well, and Byakuya's sentiments for visiting Hinamori were great and fit into his character easily. I liked the dialogue a lot too.

Hurrhurrhurr. I should be going to bed now, anyway. I look forward to see where this fic will lead~ :D

-Kath