Reviews for Claire's Choice
1234 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
omg! That was cute, u should finish add to it if u no what i mean, wink wink
heartbrokentears chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I hope this isnt a one shot cuz it is rlly good
cullenluver8888 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i like! :]
Kewi11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I read this on Rachel Caine's website... her Fan fiction section... I was wondering if you wrote it...?
jacobsbabygirl01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
god i think you should contunue this
VampirePixie113 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You have to write more please !
laindessiel chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
i love this story
Dude1991 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
WOW

i'm just on the second story now, but i do think that how it would go...good on you lol

love it

babygirl5
LoveToDieFor chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
are u gonna finish writing? it seems incomplete and im in love with it... bad combo! lol but awesome story :)
Oh.Its.Her chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
That was really well written. I loved it. :)
BookLoverBabee chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Okay so you HAVE TO WRITE MORE!

You are an amazing author. Please please please write ore about Morganville. I swear I'll love ya forever ;) :P
BWlorraine13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
this was good.
morganvillinite01 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
i first read this on rachels website and i was like omg i should see if there are more like this on fanfiction, and here yours was! great job, i hope to see more from you1
MartiMartinez chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
please continue...

just an idea: could you alternate the chapters between claire's and shane's POV? that wuld be awesome. if i were shane, i'd be all, oh CRAP. why does she have to beg me? why is she so freakin' CUTE? LOL!
wabori chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow awesome chapter, I hope you write more. I loved Morganville Vampires but the Claire/Shane relationship drove me crazy, so I was happy to come across your story. You totally have the characters personalities perfect.