Reviews for Smallville: Arrival of an Amazon
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That wasn't too badly written I'd give it a five out of ten. Stradling the fence but with a little push it will be on it's way up. As for the content, I didn't find it much interesting but that's me.
100% sure going to heaven
Heliosion chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Very good fic to read. I enjoyed it a lot. It was a good oneshot, a bit simple and hardly innovative in scope but that's the problem with these. You have to pack in a lot in such a small space but it was a good effort and I enjoyed reading this. I am now going to read the sequel now
Crius chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
An excellent intro for the Wonder Woman character into the Smalville universe. Really it's a shame the show can't make use of her. I'm impressed by how full this story felt despite being relatively short. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
really good
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
A good story so far. I look forward to reading the sequel now.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was one of the first SM/WW stories I read and it's still one of my favorites! I would love for Smallville to create story like this but with the current team they do have the direction of the show, I'm so glad WW will not be making an appearance.

I love the way you handle Clark with his maturity, his ready to take action but still has that sweet innocence about him that's so lovable. Diana is written perfectly in her innocence of the new world she was in but she is no pushover in her strength and determination to get Athena's Spear back to her people.

Great job!
Mark Question chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Y'know, I remember reading this a while back but I completely forgot/didn't realize this was you. Really like it – especially the length; not too long, not too short.

I think it's a given these two have chemistry, no matter the 'verse. I like to think this is how it would play out here. Very well written and executed.

Thanks for sharing this.
Novchild chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I enjoyed reading this story. The interaction between Clark and Diana was bad Smallville missed the boat.
Ronnie K chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Great story! And I don't even like Smallville. Excellent writing too.
Spaniard chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Loved it!
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Hurray! You did it and about time too.

You have actually managed to capture the spirit of the beginning of what is already established as one of the most tender and complex friendships in the helps,like in comic continuity, it is tinged with just the right amount of sexual tension and holds promise for the future. Clark's connection to Diana has always been on a level none of his earth girl friends could ever measure up to,as they could never truly understand his isolation and loneliness.

Well done.

Dare we hope for a continuation?