Reviews for Eternal Snow
Porcelain Hart chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
This was a pleasure to read
MagicWriterK chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
I like Kukai and Yaya the best (out of the guardians) in this story.
MagicWriterK chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
I cannot wait to see the guardians' reactions!
MagicWriterK chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I want to see the family's reaction.
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Amu is indeed at fault, but her mom was being mean. :(
TheGreatKingRyan chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
I just finished reading your story and I must say, I liked it very much.
I'd been having a hard time finding any good fan fiction and then this story drifted towards me like a lifeboat in the middle of the sea.
The plot was interesting, Everyone was in character, and it was well written(Plus the epilogue was super cute).
blu2012 chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
This story was, and is, incredible. owo
Trying to scavenge for good stories these days.
-w-'' I think I read them all...
Love the twist on the original story.
Way more Amuto gets together and whatnot. :D
Haha. I like how in depth it is. Really deep.
Taking one situation and seeing it with new eyes.
It's been a great few days reading this. c:
Love lots!
Awesome! :))
Astip chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
loved it xD
nekogirl017 chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
GAAH! HELP ME! I'M DYING FROM THE FLUFFINESS! :D really fantastic ending! I love this story! I'm gonna make my sister read this, like NOW! :D and my cousin and my friends and...*lists people* anyway, great job! KEEP WRITING!
nekogirl017 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
AWWWWW!
nekogirl017 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Hehehe. That poor basterd. I hope amu doesn't chip a nail, clawing kazuomi's face out though! I'd take forever to grow back! Anyway, KEEP WRITING!
nekogirl017 chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
I know it's a little (lot) late for this but, I think 'Amulet neko' and 'artistic charm' are cute!
JazzGirl123 chapter 18 . 3/18/2013
My emotions are exploding like the bird from Shrek. It was SO well written and the plot was amazing! I never realized there was actually an Amulet Neko and now I wish they had put her in the anime/manga. I wish the anime had followed the manga but does the movie ever completely follow the book? NO. Anyways, I really loved it! Making Yaya mature was a nice idea too; can't wait to read your other works!
accountgon chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
Woah. This was a good story... Good Job! ;D
Love Psycho chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
-squeals- I LOVE this fic! It's perfect! All the characters are handled wonderfully and I love how you managed to get all the pairings in - they didn't seem that rushed. Even though they seemed to happen quickly, you managed to justify them.

Though it would have been good if you managed to sneak in Tadase/Yua. I kinda ship them myself...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!