Reviews for Giving in gracefully
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wonderful-
anne chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
soooo good. loved the way gibbs reached out to tony without seeming like he was doing it. thank you.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Nice very, very nice.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Poor Tony the pain he went through in this episode. It came on yesterday and it was sappy but good. Oh your story was too. Sorry my mind is all over the place right now.
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
that was great!
Kylen chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love tags to Grace Period, especially those filling in that particular hole. What a beautiful little story - great character work with DiNozzo and Gibbs. Thank you for sharing this!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Aw that was so sweet! Really loved the interaction between Tony and Gibbs and how it lead to Tony telling Jeanne he loved her.

Great story!
SharadaGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
The ending of Grace Period really shocked me- I liked Cassidy a bit. It buggs me how she's been pretty much forgotten, sort of like with Kate.
Kelly chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved this story. I am so curious what the lie was Tony told Gibbs in Baltimore. I would love to read more on that and if there was some way you could continue this story- with Jeanne and Tony ending up together- that would be great!
Sissy chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I love your words! You are an incredible story writer. I loved that episode and you put in the missing piece. Beautiful.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Good story, but I hate Jeanne!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Love how you showed a Gibbs Tony moment before he went to Jeanne's New concept. Very well written!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Really good story - Gibbs always seems to know just waht Tony needs.
SA3466996 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Nice psychological rescue by Gibbs.
alli1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Really nice Gibbs/Tony moment, one I wish they would show more of on the show. I'm so glad Gibbs understood what Tony needed to hear, and I can't help but wish that things had worked out between Tony and Jeanne.