Reviews for Separate Lives
Soul93 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was so sad but still very well written!
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Wonderfully written. I love when stories address issues that the comics won't address for whatever reason. Would love to see you write more in the same vein.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Heh. Serves Clark right. I think it's time he feels the same emotional tormoil Diana has gone through over the years. Diana can't wait on him forever but let's hope this thing with Nemesis isn't forever.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ah this was something that should be addressed. Great dialogue. Plus did Diana tell him she lost her powers and is only Wonder Woman in battle armor? (sheesh..DC I tell ya)

Um so we seeing more? Cause we know Tom is NOT the one.(unless you are Gail Simone and think just cause you writing it you are right,and have the nerve to say Diana and Clark have nothing in common but strength and Diana would not go for someone like she would go for a cad like Tom. I wonder what Clark and Lois have in common other than working in a building together?) yeah I am ranting now...You need to write more to make me stop.:)
Ronnie K chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Nice story! You made me hate someone I don't even know (Tom). LOL. And you know how I LOVE shorter stories. :) Nice work. Post some more stuff, why doncha?