Reviews for Encounter
Yoitsbella chapter 2 . 2/23
I love it! I love all the hidden meanings behind Sasuke's action like leaving until he's sure that naruto catches her. You're a great writer, looking forward to reading more of your stories!
zoklitsos chapter 2 . 1/12
I really loved the subtly of the story, a lot different from most SasuSaku fics. Also, your writing style is great! Really enjoyed this fic. :)
itachi13080 chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Can I just say how IN CHARACTER EVERYONE WAS? Cause it's true and man was that wonderful to watch! ;D
Loved the story! B)

My favorite part, (aside from the scenes where Sakura is reaching for Sasuke and he's battling with himself. ;P ), is Naruto trying to get what Sakura was telling him about Sasuke. :) Naruto's confused face was so on spot and like him. ;)

Again...LOVED THE STORY! :D
The Mistress Snape chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
This is the most well written fic depicting fight and action scenes (particularly from a Sakura perspective) I have ever read. And the tension between sasuke and sakura is so palpable. So good.
A Midsummer chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
My fellow shipper at Tumblr was right. You are good. You have a knack of making realistic scenarios for this wonderful OTP of mine. I love Sakura here. You portrayed her maturity mentally and physically with such a clear picture that only a blind person wouldn't see. Then there's Sasuke. Good god I thought I'll only see this Sasuke in the sasusaku essays not in fanfiction. Most of the writing community for this pairing had sex, lots of sexual tension and wish fulfillment fanservice. I can see this could have happened in the manga and makes Encounter all the more precious.

This fanfic just screams my OTP. asdkghkalfdahl
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
OMAIGGWED holy this was amazing. i was expecting more sasusaku in the story. BUT THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH
Sakura Yui chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
OMG! This story is amazing! Ahhaa.. I like it.. Especially when Sasuke is jealous.. Oh my.. I hope that he shows more of his jealousy... Hahahahaha...
Yayy! Nice job! SasuSaku forever!
OffTheRockers14 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
mahh plzzz continue story plzzzz!
RedFoo96 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Haha. This is amazing. Loved the Itachi fic.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
This part was really good too! I also liked how you explained things at the end :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is so unbelievably fantastic! I can't wait to read the next part XD
AdotD chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Bravo! Nicely written! Good sasusaku interactions, definitely! Thank you :)
Kane Shi Megami chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
absolutely wonderful

ksm
LadyMartel4000 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This was really awesome! Loved it! XD

And yessssss I too have noticed that Sasuke has never actually hit Sakura...XD

Hopefully for SasuSaku sake...it'll stay that way
Weirdo-Lover chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Loved it! Well, aren't you just a talented little writer, you. XD