Reviews for A is For Animal I have Become
Awsomeangel chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Really good, but you could have rated it 'M' so not as many spammers who don't have better things to do other then spam perfectly good stories would spam it. other then that, really good and kind of cute!
TotallyLegitPsychic chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This ship is so…I don't even know. Like it's awkward but in a good way. *shrugs* I ship it. I wished so much that Ezra would've become his own person in the actual series because honestly he was amazing. Anyway, this was kinda fun to read. So…yeah. Is this going to have more chapters or not? Because I'd be kinda interested to read what happens next. Oh, and Three Days Grace? Love them. So much.
Addicted to Dreams chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was very cute! I wish people would write more stories like this one for Leven Thumps.
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I must agree with Teengamer. I have to say that this ranks as one of the worst Leven Thumps stories I have read. (That's saying a lot.) I did not finish reading it. All I can say really is that you have taken a wholesome family storyline and completely wrecked it with cussing, slash, and inappropriate ideas. I will never read any of your other stories. if this is an example of your writing.
Do I need a name chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I agree on the WinterxGeth thing. Also, I agree they needs to be more slash. Only problem is that there aren't enough characters for m/m or even f/f. I guess AmeliaxWinter may work... or perhaps CloverxLeven, but the aren't even remotely the same species, so... but what if Clover possessed some guy's body and... or maybe posess Geth... oh the kinkyness!