Reviews for Never Let Me Go
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
At first I was very sad because I thought they were apart forever. Then I got happy when they were together again and had a new baby. You just had to do it didn't you? Crying my eyes out. It was a good story but I hate, hate that she died.
MessOfChaos chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
wow its just so heart-warming and sad

i loved every minute of it 3
OnlyVampiresCanLoveForever chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh. My. God. I'm crying my eyes out! It's so good, I can't even find the words.

Such a moving story, I loved it. So sad though . . .
So1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
you have got me in tears...at one thirty two a.m.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!really really good takes ALOT to make me cry,but you,you broke me.

THANKS ALOT!just kidding,keep the writing up,but please,next time don't make me cry!THATS SOOOOOOOO NOT COOL!

So1
justxwords chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh mi gosh. I'm sitting here bawling! That was really really good! Thank you so much for letting me read it. :)
The Cullen's Secret chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Jeez, that was brilliant bu i can't believe I'm still crying as i write this review! Brilliant!

Xx
dmd0869 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
OMG! You brought me to tears. I truly appreciate you breadth or writing. Those Eyes was really hot and this is truly touching
Culpeo Fox chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh my gosh.

That was so beautiful. I'm tearing up right now. It was just so amazing, and so wonderful. I really liked how you had worded everything, instead of using she, or her, you always used you. I didn't understand much at first why you did that, but I think about halfway through, it clicked, and that's when the tears started to come. Sort of like, I knew how it was going to end, but I had to keep reading, just because the writing was so elegent. Just so amazing.

I think everybody should read this. It's so touching.

-Ali-
Ballerina91 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This story was so sad and sweet. It made me cry. I really really like it.
PropertyOfMr.E.C chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
God this is so sad..
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OH MY GOD! Tear jerker! That was so sad! How could you? That's the second time I have read good writing and someone kills off Bella. I have to stop finding these or I'm gonna get dehydrated from the tears! GAH! I hope you write a funny romance story about those two. It would be brilliant. Since you write so well. :) Dang stupid angsty popular stuff. *sigh* :D
swings and roundabouts chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
YOU MADE ME CRY FUCKING BUCKETS!

it was all fine and 'i found you' and 'i never stopped loving you' and here 'be the missing parent to my children' and 'the wedding' and the 'baby that's all theirs' and 'everything's perfect' and then it's 'bella being rushed in to hospital' and 'dying'. then there all the 'missing' and 'crying' and 'memories' and oh my god if it isn't anything thing but heartbreaking.
ash902 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
How heartbreaking, but so well written...really liked that it was a like conversation with his wife...watery eyes throughout this one...you have turned me into mush for the rest of the day.
vous etes belle chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Aw it made me want to cry and why was Edward speaking in past-tense? It was kinda hard to understand at first but then it got easier towards the end and it was a really good story.
lotrfrk15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009