Reviews for Dreams of Despair
Please write more. This is one of my favorite fanfictions and i would hate it if you left it incomplete. Also I love the slah
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 7 . 7/26
whens the next chapter

S. Ravenclaw
slyhuff chapter 7 . 2/18
very very good sequel, wow is all i can say
hotcat chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
pls update soon. interesting story
Tsubaki-Akai chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I have enjoyed the story so far and have liked your take on Harry in Slytherin, but am also sorry to have started this story at the same time, Like most fanfics I start I didn't realize it was going to be a sequel sort of story that left off with a cliff hanger that would promise a sequel and then the sequel was started and seemingly abandoned several years ago. Just curious but do you have ANY plans to finish the story since it's so old, or should I just let it go?
AbsoluteReader1995 chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
I hope that you will be updating this soon :P
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
oh sev i hope for the best.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
This is rather interesting. Please continue.
DNAyres chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Amazing story. Please update soon! If you need any help I'd be glad to help you.
MsQueenWitch chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
You have a good story to bad you quit
JestersJoker93 chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
God your story is so beautiful :D
Why did you stop writing?
I would be very happy to continue reading this story :D
Greetings
Joker
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
And i hope you will do you're best to update this story. i love it and can't wait to read more
PhoenixFelicis chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I love this story and the bit of Dumbles bashing, but I hope that he might get over his issues soon. I hope to read up on the story whenever you decide to update! Can't wait!

Phoenix :D
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
update sssssssssssoon
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Great story so far. I've really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you will be able to update it soon.

How is it that Dobby could tell Harry but Harry can't tell anyone else? Will we find out what the spells were, what was taken and who took it? Will that appear in the next chapter or the one after it? I can barely wait to read more.