Reviews for Shadows and Secrets
Roguex chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
Love this story and can't wait for you to update it.
hungrypiranha chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Just re-found this story after a few years. Still like after all these years.
Roguex chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Love this story hope you will update.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Glad to see this is coming along so well. Please keep going its a teriffic story.
Vanessa Masters chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Amazing Story! You do this so terrific, it surpasses my expectations. Keep up the good work :D
Philip Gipson chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Happy New Year, Joseph, and thanks for posting a new chapter of "Shadows and Secrets." Adam's anger, Adora's confusion, Castaspella's arrival and story of her and Shadow Weaver just make this chapter worth reading. I know you haven't given up on the entire story, because you have a lot more to tell.
alphalover chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I am very eagerly waiting to see where you take this. Excellent story.
CMR Rosa chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Great chapter will worth the wait, update soon.
batty chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Excellent chapter, worth the wait. I cant wait to see what comes next.
DiMeraslover chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Very nicely done. Loved the use of Adam being mad about everything. His uncle's a litch. His twin is a trained assasin, who thinks of Hordak as her father. And no ones ever told him jack before now. Much epic use of Castaspella. Great over all set up with the plot. Liked how Hordak laid into Weaver hard. Things look to be going down hill fast for Weaver. One hand if Adora comes back to the Horde. It means what Weaver did will get out. It short of mostly did when Imp came in to speak. Weaver's toast if Hordak finds out it's her fault. Adora didn't get the job done and was nearly killed because of her. The plot is great. The flow is good. This has been a very good read. I turly thank you for keeping at this. I love good He-Man fic. And I love authors who dispite long waits. Finish what they do. Hats off to you good sir. This has been a fun ride.
Iron Lad chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I hope things are looking better for you and that you can update soon. This story of yours is probably the only thing worth reading on the He-Man category right now.

All the best.
batty chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Great chapter. One thing that would be interesting is to see how Adora would react to the revelation.
hawkgirl chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Yes, I was so excited for an update and you didn't disappoint. This was a great chapter and the only thing I can complain about is the cliff hanger ending. Keep up the good work.
booeygirl89 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Glad to see an update on this story! Marlena is such a strong character it is good to see her finally taking charge. And Adora is no fool it didn't take her long to realize that Shadow Weaver was going treating her differently on the mission and was going to stab her in the back. Very good characterization overall. I am excited to see where you go from here.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Oh Weaver is so freaking dead. She's so dead. Hordack is going to go postal on her ass. Excellent plot use of Glimmer, Orko deciding to play match makers. Very sweet. Loved the Adam/Teela stuff a lot. Go Marlena, she nearly pwned right to the after life. Not that it matters. Once Hordack figures out its Weavers fault Adora is now where she is. Got to wonder what the rest of the Horde will feel? Adora keeps Hordack semi claim and aprochable. All hells going to break. Excellent. Like the continued use of Modulok as well. He's a very nice foil enemy for Weaver. Over all a very nicely balanced chapter. Good action, good interactions. good everything.