Reviews for Freak and Geeks 27: Birds and Bees
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!

And, if I get a chance, I may post more specific reviews and comments on each of the individual scripts if I have time.
slamothecow chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Fanfiction my butt. These scripts are so good that in my my they are real. Please don't stop writing you have to finish. At least give us a series finale that lives up to the show's and your own reputation.
Brad T chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
truly wonderful. thank you for the second season of one of my favorite shows.
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Ahh I loved it! I love the exploration of Ken and Amy and who could resist getting all dreamy-eyed at the idea of Daniel and Lindsay doin' the dirty for the first time! ;-) I hope we're in for more off all this goodness soon!
Eric Diaz chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I am an avid reader of your fanfics,so thanks a million for posting!Your writing ability is clearly distinct and truly unique compared to others.I can actually imagine this being an actual episode!You would have made Judd Apatow and Paul Feig very proud!Well done!
Nicole chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Thank you so much for the update!This is a great piece of have a lot to be proud 's nice to see there's more Ken and Amy in this 're such a cute couple!And what do you know Lindsay is not the the big V anymore.I love Daniel!Please keep writing!You have great storylines and a good understanding of the characters.
HarrissBoBarriss chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I liked how much this one concentrated on Ken and Amy, I always like them together. It's amazing how much these seem like the really show, I could totally see all of these plot lines being in the 2nd season, and when the characters say something it's like I can hear them actually saying it. One piece of criticism though, Neil's name has been spelled Niel several times in your scripts.
wiccachick54 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
These episodes are seriously a beautiful blessing. If the show would have continued I could completely see these as wonderful additions to the series. You do the show more than justice. You bring it back to life for us and I am so, so grateful that you do!
Kareena chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow-What An Exciting Chapter!Thank You For Writing More about Seems The Show Never Really Got Into His Character-But You've Explained It Perfectly By Giving Us A Deeper Look Into Ken's Family Life.I Wouldn't Have Sympathized With Him On The Show-But This Ken Is Believable And It's Hard Not To Feel Sorry For Him.I Love How You Talk About Ken & Amy's Relationship.I Hope Everything Goes Well With Lindsay & Daniel Are Just So Cute 's So Cool That You Wrote About Daniel Bonding With The Knew Daniel Could Be Such A Sweetie Pie!

~Thank You So Much For Updating!I'm Always Looking Forward To Your Just Come Up With The Best Plot Continue Writing!You're Truly Are One Of The Best writers I Know!