Reviews for This Time
cband chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I love Jasper and Leah their so cute together
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
LOVE IT. They are so cute. I am now in love with one Mr. Jasper Whitlock *dreamy sigh*
shelbron chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Lovely, very sweet.
neverassume chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Aw. Too cute. (: That'll be so cool if Lucas drinks blood and Rosella doesn't. :D Great job!
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw Jasper and Leah!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I just found this sequel today. It was so cute to see Leah and Jasper with both their kids. Rosella was adorable with her brother especially when she held him herself. It was just nice to revisit with their families on this happy day.
vcln chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i LOVE it... i also read my jasper which i cried for... plz say you're writing more... plz( pout!)
Stripy Gloves chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Now I feel all warm and fuzzy... and happy. I was laughing so hard my brother came in (WITHOUT knocking) to check I wasn't being tourchered or something... he says laughing while being hurt sounds like something I'd do. I told him to hug a tree then read your story to him, I think he may be a bigger fan than me now, although he was confused by some things that I'm not explaining until he's thirteen. LOL.

this was fab, sorry for my little anology-thingy. Keep going,I can't wait for more :D
coffin-loves-cullen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009

baby luke! Great! loves it!
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009

I cannot wait to see how their relationship devolops, Rosie and the baby. I love the name btw.

I was wondering with the sequel if you were going to have Embry and Rosella's relationship more than platonic later on, or will there be a different story for that? Cause you said that Rosella's story will be under Jasper/Leah, i thought since she was Embry's imprint it would be under him. But either way is fine -

Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
AW! Baby Lucas...So Cute! I hope Lucas turns out to be more like Jasper...that would be soo awesome! a mini Jasper...Yay! Lol. Can't wait to read the sequel...
sarah12345 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Rosella is absolutley adorable.

and I can just imagine Lucas being really cute, too :D

i couldn't help but chuckle when you said Rosella bit Emmett when he told her to be patient :D

and Jasper and Leah are sweet together, as usual :D

you really are amazing at writing,

liljenrocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Yea puppies! Can't wait for the sequel! Please put it up soon!
Dilidilzz86 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I loved all of this little one shots!

and i cant wait for the next story.
megster1992 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was so sweet. Can't wait for the sequel.