Reviews for This Thing Between Them
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
That's awesome

"Oh Tamaki!"
NA chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I love it! I love this yaoi pairing. 3 Especially since you compiled a group of all my favourite hosts together! 3

Perhaps you should include Tamaki's surprise, and/or Haruhi's upset because she secretly has a thing for Kaoru? Maybe? Don't know. lol.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Okay, was I the only one who was laughing the whole time? Because, unfortunately, I already knew the pairing, but Kyouya! And the "ew, I wouldn't sleep with Kyouya. No offence, man." bit! And, basically just the while thing for some reason. Ha. Good job. I really can't imagine Kyouya with anyone, though...
Also, for some reason I found Kyouya highly amusing in the sequel to this, too. Huh. Maybe I'm secretly a Kyouya fangirl?
Magica2000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
one of my all time favs. read it over 8 times, ha. :)
hope you continue but if not, it's still really awesome, thanks.
juliana chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
When he said brought his own dissert that when I caught on
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Heey

Oh dear...I don't know what to think...I mean, I LOVED IT! It's not that I hated, nooo! I really loved! I thought it was a great idea, super original! Congrats! I'd never would have thought of that! Just brilliant!
And what was that end? I mean, epilogue, pleeeease You should write about Kaoru being with Tamaki (I don't know how he would manage that!) and Kyoya and Hikaru dying of jealousy...Anyway, just thinking!

I really loved it! Congrats again!

Mafe Ly
Christinedang chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awesome! Loved how kaoru called out to tamaki to get revenge. XD
SexyDeathEater chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Everything was excellent except for one tiny mistake.

It's you're fucking each other and not your fucking each other :)

I hope that this is a story with more chapters :D
R. R. Miaera DEACTIVATED chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i suspected from the get-go. :D I adore this story.
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Well I did suspect it, but probably because you did state that it's not the pairing we think it is.

Loved how Kaoru played up the uke look. XD adorable.
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
oh wow i really liked this
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I got it I got it! I didnt understand the half of it but I twigged in the first part!
Candy chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Heh, I figured it out half way through but I was like, "No. No way!" I started hyperventilating all fangirled out. Kinda embarrassing to admit that. LOL XD God, that was pretty amazing, I love how Kao went all uke at the end. I was all, "Aw! Kawaii! Kawaii!" lol, I didn't expect Haruhi to state what she said so...bluntly without getting embarrassed. But hey, that's Haruhi for you. :3
Beckyno1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I didn't expect that, I'll admit...but I totally enjoyed it!
K the DS chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Not obvious

Saw it but thought "nah, no way"

I was so wrong

Never been happier to be wrong!

Really Good