Reviews for Air
LaPetiteSinge chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I've really, really been needing closure on this, and I figured fanfic was the only way to get it, and this was just perfect. I think you really captured him and what he must have been feeling. I can't be more eloquent than that, really, but it's just great. Thanks.
breeshell chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was just wonderful. I love the depth and backstory you gave to it. The last lines were especially haunting.

good job.
cheetos chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Why has no one commented on this yet? This was amazing and well... accurate. I'm not very articulate, but I'll try. I know TPTB wanted to leave it unexplained, but blah blah blah, fuck that. That's what fic is for, I guess. Anyways, this is the fic I've been waiting for since last Tuesday. I could follow the thought processes and identify with them. Appearing fine until you're alone and can't sleep, when the demons come back and sucker punch you out of nowhere, the exhaustion of beating them back, and the seemingly inevitability of it all. Well written, IC, and gives some closure. Many thanks. I'm glad I decided to check today. You should post it on some of the comms on LJ.