Reviews for Marble Halls
PrincessXiation chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I loved the way you captured Blooms feelings in this :)

Your interesting style of writing kept me hooked to the last word, and I would be glad to read more of your fantastic work soon.

Cheers,

xx Liz xx
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is beautiful. The perfect way of intrepreting all the hurt Bloom had to experience on that day. It was one of my favorite moments and it sparked a great fic out of you. Bravo.
Gem Child chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
the other readers who haven't watched the whole winx club episode that the story was based on would have like it but its a no from me, firstly i have watched it and the 'you loved me still the same' i don't really understand it and i got confused half way.
Winx Fairy chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I loved it! Wow, I just lost myself in the story. It was *sigh* beautiful...

Phoebe.
Darev chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I take it those surnames are Italian? Beautiful language. Yes you do love the angst. Is that your favorite genre or the one you most enjoy writing? Either way, I'd say Bloom and Wilhelmina have a great deal in common. They should start their own agnst club - Angst Club, get it? (crickets in the background) Comedy was never my forte.

Darev
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is extremely good. I really love the metaphors and how you developed Bloom's feelings in this. Very real and hooked me all the way to the end.