Reviews for Flying Free
ChuBerri chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
Chu again.

What a fantabulous story Can't wait for the update :] Feel free to add more stories to your list, as it appears I've read them all :o

I love your writing

Chu
Sasunarufan101 chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Damn zetsu! Where's the love?
RachelTheSilentKunoichi chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
I absolutely adore this story and the Jailbird story! I hope that you will update soon!
HaHeHeHoHoHo chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
ummm... *looks up to see when last post was* you REALLY need to update. im sorry about the last two reviews you got, but if your sad about them, you shouldnt be. if you made people feel emotion to the point they dislike your story to that point, even though it AMAZING... then youve done your job as an writer in my eye.

but please update! i would be so sad to never see what the end holds...
Tara chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
You know, this sucks. I really hate it. I'm not even going to try to read the next 7 chapters :(
SilentSable chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
I'm sorry, I'm sure this is a great story, but after hidan and kakuzu died I just can't read it anymore. I spent the whole day crying. Now seeing everyone else getting out scott free just makes me feel a bit sick. Sorry I don't have the courage to read more but I'm a true and loyal KakuHida fan at heart and I don't think I would survive the dehydration that would come with reading the rest of this story (I cry a lot T-T) one last thing: "WHY! Why them T-T! Why not itachi? Why T-T HIDAN! NnnnnoooOooooOoooO!"
Teiden chapter 15 . 9/21/2010
PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE! you said there was only like one chap left and the ep so please finish this amazing story!
Asami-chan37 chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Wow! Tobi snapped while Zetsu watched! They shouldnt have provoked Tobi though... You do great with writing out every scene in such detail too! Cant wait to read the next chapter! )
Zero-Chaos chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
A nice bloody, graphic, and violent chapter :D
shadowdolls chapter 15 . 7/4/2010
DAMIT ZETSU! WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE POOR TOBI ALONE! I THOUGHT YOU THOUGHT OF HIM AS A BROTHER! :(( so sad chapter TT_TT and a little disturbing because of how you describe Tobi practically killing the kids...damit zetsu! why oh why did you leave tobi alone :(( uwaaahhhhh TT_TT ok where is this story goings anyway?
DeeaE chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
what the heck!

tobiii!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 15 . 7/2/2010
Poor Tobi XD Those meany kids were so mean to him! Awww!

They deserved it XD

*hits Zetsu*

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAVED HIM!

Lolz X3

Keep it up O
Zero-Chaos chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
A nice little happy ending after Hidan, Pein, and Kakuzu ' Although it's not the longest chapter, it's still a good one )
shadowdolls chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
aawww yehey! itachi and kisame are going out . haha yehey for kakashi!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 14 . 6/26/2010