Reviews for Together
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Once again, I wonder. This is awesome, absolutely. I wanna write like you... ;)

hervissa :)
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I haven't really seen many of these fics around, so that made it all the more interesting for me. The beginning part where Nellie was so morose was written very well; I could really feel her pain and despondancy. I love the way you delved into the reasons why she didn't tell Sweeney about Lucy, and how that she didn't see the point of living if he wasn't there beside her.

And then Sweeney came back. The whole scene between them was handled wonderfully, and you did a very good job at portraying Nellie's confusion about the whole thing. Also, by making it ten years later rather than a month or something, you made the whole thing much more realistic and therefore much more enjoyable. I loved the part where he asked her if there was someone else, he really seemed jealous at that point. Silly man, of course there wasn't!

My favourite part, however, was the part where Sweeney rested his head in Nellie's lap. I just think that's a wonderful image and not one that has been used much before, which makes it all the more special.

I'm happy that Sweeney finally felt like he could move on with Nellie, even if it had taken him so long to realise that.

I lovett.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I loved this!
xxYumix chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
THIS. IS SO. BRILLIANT.

Seriously though, you type as if you know the feeling, you know what I mean? It's all very believable and I can everything perfectly in mind, just playing out amazingly! I look forward to more!
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Wow. I never really pictured those two aging even though it had been 10 years but...it just didn't feel right picturing them old. OMFG SWEENEY'S A RHYMING POET LMAO! No seriously he ryhmed perfectly.

So gorgeous and I LOVE how Mrs. Lovett is thinking about how all of this was out of character. Honestly I think this was a BRILLIANT idea!
silver and rubies chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
amazing as always! really really love this!
DojoGhost chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This was a great little one-shot. You know what I really like about it - that so many years have passed and they're actually going gray, but their feelings haven't dimmed one bit. Such a sweet reunion, and totally believable. It figures Sweeney would take ten years to come to his senses about Nellie ;) And I love her reaction when she sees him at the door. Another job well odne :)
Todd666 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh my god...! This is awsome! And it's only the first chapter! Update soon, pet!
ShadowoftheblackrOsE chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aw, i have to say, that was by far the best story yet:]] It was soo cute and soo perfect. I loved how you didnt speed things up but you put anothe 10 year gap in before he relized he needed her..it seems more relistic to me:] and the ending was too perfect for words:]
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I luffses it. :)
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Why is it that, even before Mrs. Lovett says that he can stay in the movie, he just takes off his jacket and tosses it on the floor of her parlor in the movie, him sitting on the couch before she said he could stay reminded me of that. Also I'm glad you put the full truth of why Nellie didn't tell him the truth in this story, a lot of people just think that she only wanted him for herself and didn't care about protecting him. I mean how would you like to come home to find that your husband/wife was alive but crazy and begging and selling herself for a few alms, I certainly wouldn't want to know. Ok, maybe I would want to know that he/she's alive but not the rest of it. Great story:)
linalove chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Wow...amazing.

Wonderfully written,love!Well done!XD
R Malfoy R chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
OH god! This made me cry!