Reviews for Reach Out
smexy4smarties chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
I adored this. I'm such an angsty thing myself that every once in awhile reading about characters who actually love each other is refreshing.

It's been over a year, so I assume you've learned about betas and the like, but if you ever decide to continue this, I'd be delighted to edit it. I'm a PTB Mod and Beta, so just keep me in mind if you ever need any help. :)

Again, thanks for brightening my day.
WickedCurveBall74 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
That was a great short story! I really enjoyed it, you should write more. ;-)
Chilly Howdy chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
I think its a great story and I would love to read more :0) I got a bit confused at first because it jumped from meeting her to they were living togther! But thats ok I am up with the story so far I think? LOL carry on with the great writing :0) Chillz x
WhereWouldIBe chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Aw. Best reaction ever! Edward is the best.

Will you be finishing this story? I noticed you haven't updated in a few months.

If you look at my profile I have a link to Project Team Beta. You can find betas there. If you would like I can beta a bit for you before you send it to PTB. I'm not the best but I can help a bit. :)

Loving this story.
WhereWouldIBe chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Aw, edward is the sweetest. I have a question though. How long have they known each other? Did they just meet a few weeks ago?
WhereWouldIBe chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Aww sweet! He kissed her. I love the fact that he's a few years older.
WhereWouldIBe chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great beginning. Can't wait to read more.
Shoes-are-my-kryptonite chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Oh my goodness. I started this story this morning and just had to read until I had finished. It is amazing and I can't wait for more. Update soon!

naz082000 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Cute fanfic!

Keep going its great!
aklsdjf chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
i like it

you should keep on writing :D
Mrs.Booth-Dinozzo-Scott chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Aww! So cute! I hope you update soon!xD
yourbrowneyedgirl chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
Aww! So cute! A beta checks over the chapters (before you post them) you send him or her to make sure they flow and there are no errors. They also will kick ideas around with you. :) I'd be happy to beta for you, if you'd like.
yourbrowneyedgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Cute story! I can't wait to see what you've got planned! I'm going to mention this story to my readerscand hopefully you'll get more support. There are a lot of underappreciated fanfics out there! :)
figment7 chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Wow, I love this story. Hope you update soon!