Reviews for Freezing
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Thank you, for another writing has chipped another piece of my heart.
asdffdasasdf chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I read this story three times, I cried three times, I closed the tab, but I had to open it back to comment on it. Painful, but beautiful.
pwenie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
:) amazing!
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh my god... I can't believe Nowaki died... I started crying the moment I read that part... and I'm still kinda crying, just cuz Nowaki's like, my favorite character. I felt terrible for poor Hiroki... losing someone as precious to him as Nowaki... He's like, sunshine, personified.

I really enjoyed this fic, though it made me cry something terrible. I wasn't expecting character death, it really took me by surprise, if you couldn't tell already. *laughs dryly
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
:O you killed nowaki? TT_TT

but that was sweet and nice and fluffy, even when nowaki died and hiroki got depressed.
meiko452 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
So sad. But so good.

Thank you.
loussi chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I'm crying a lot now.T_T
LadyClauditoria chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh god. I'm actually crying, that was so beautiful. I don't really know what to say, other than if your fic made me cry, you shall go far.
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
...

That had me bawling for about all of it...

Wow, you write so well... but... poor Hiroki... Nowaki's just so sweet... *wipes tears*

damnit, how could you kill Nowaki! Now I feel like making an alternate version to this story where everyone lives happily ever after... 0.0 can I?

Please, please please please?

...with a cherry on top? *sparkly eyes*
EVIL GummyBear LOVE chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh, my God. This was... this was just so... heartbreaking. I loved every last second of reading it. I cried. So... hard. My mom thought I had hurt myself. Hah... Am I overreacting? Probably. But, is it completely necessary? 100%. Wow, that is all I can say. This story was so broken, but I loved it. My eyes are puffy. It may just be a written story from a fictional anime, but to me, it was serious. It was wonderful.
Mew Mew White Dragon chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
No fair killing Nowaki off! It would be better if you first added next to drama put tragedy and list in the author notes or summery or both character death. This way it keeps people like me from accidentally ending up reading one with a character death unless that's what I want to read, which in this case I didn't!

The story was good but it'd have been better to warn people of character death.
Victoria66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is the first death fic to actually make me cry *sobs*

That means that it was really good *sniffles*

Congrats
Shizuno chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
omg this is lovely! i love egoist couple and this made me cry... TTTT oh my... i'm getting emotional here... TTTT
jeanne7649 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh, wow, MAKE ME CRY WHY DON'T YOU? ;D

Very well done - it broke my heart...
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Ok, I just bawled my way through the ending. OMG..that was so good!